Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2017 2:42 am  #51

Re: Ready to call LOA on its bluff

Lifesagas wrote:

Yes Camber!The basics of LOA; loving yourself, treating yourself (and others) well and expecting the same from others,being grateful and positive. Detaching and letting go. Not being obsessed or needy. Realising that you are so amazing and so happy that you don't need anyone or anything else. That vibe is SO attractive and gets you want you want.

Sometimes I see posts and it's like someone saying 'I want to use LOA to become a Dr'.

Great! Let's start by manifesting a place at your chosen medical school.

Oh I don't want to go to medical school.

Um, you can't really be a Dr without some of that.

Oh but LOA works every time doesn't it? Ask, believe, receive. No exceptions.

True but there's steps to take and work to be done to get you there.

I'm doing the work! I visualise being a Dr every day, I really feel myself putting the scrubs on, I see the lights in the ward, I hear my beeper going off. I tell myself 100 times a day I'm a Dr. I do the become a Dr meditation I found on youtube every day. I've written page after page of my scripts of consultations with patients. That's what everyone says to do, thoughts become things! The mind doesn't know the difference between imagination and reality. What I seek is seeking me.

But...but you'll have to do some medical training too, that has to be part of manifesting becoming a Dr.

Why are you telling me I can't have this? It either works every time or it doesn't! I think maybe I sometimes doubt it and that's why it isn't working, I'll try harder, do more scripting and meditation. I feel really good right now so it'll happen soon.

It doesn't matter..you have to do some....

I saw a Dr House poster today, I think that's a sign! Isn't it? If I think it's a sign then it's a sign isn't it?

Great, it's made you feel good which is good for your vibe but still....the medical training thing..

Wait I just spent all this time studying for the MCAT, when I could have meditated and be a doctor by now???

7/25/2017 2:57 am  #52

😂

7/25/2017 3:43 am  #53

If LOA serves us any good, the OP wanted us to call bullshit on it. She was in a negative mindset herself when she posted it, and look what **** show transpired. I am sure she attracted all of this. I think this is enough evidence LOA exists. Good night. I'm giving myself 24 hours on this forum and the. I'm going to find away to delete my account and block it from my electronic devices. Doing that with certain social ,edit accounts did wonders and it can work here again.

7/25/2017 4:39 am  #54

iinikkii wrote:

The heading says it all. I'm calling bullshit on this whole charade. I've been talking to a guy for 2 weeks, and things could not have been going better. EVERYTHING between me and him has been going perfect. And I'm not exaggerating.. we talk all day everyday all the way up until last night when he was initiating making plans with me for either today or tomorrow. Well today.. (nothing has happened between last night and today NOTHING) today out of no where he ghosted me and blocked me. lol! So I sit here and think "exactly what have my thoughts been regarding this guy and how things have been going" and can confidently say that I have NOT had any negative thoughts about him and I. So yah.. loa right? Im calling bullshit.

Feel free to put your "opinion" in and explain. Cause right now I'm pretty freaking pissed that I've wasted 2 years of my life discovering LoA.. for what? Nothing? Ha.. this is utter nonsense

I am copying below a post I made at the end of March. It has similarities. I didn't use the LOA of course, I had not heard of it then, but there are similarities in attaching so much to someone you don't know from Adam.

I listen to the radio a lot at work and a song just came on that reminded me of a situation when I was 18. I met a guy one night when out with my friend.  He was with two of his mates and we chatted to them for three consecutive Saturdays and then on the third Saturday he drove me home and we kissed, he then went to work away for two weeks promising to get together when he returned, and when he came back he ignored me. When I challenged him he just said “I’ve changed my mind”. I spent a year mooning, crying, trying to get him “back”. Nothing happened, in fact he got someone else pregnant and married her when he was only 19. (they later ended up divorced) Over a year later I just made the decision “you know what, this is just enough” and decided to let it go. None of this was Law of Attraction related, as I’d never heard of it then. Then he told me one night (after I’d pestered him by writing to him and getting my cousin to talk to him for me) that he would go out with me again, and he didn’t, and said he had only said it to get rid of me. I didn’t understand it, because I’m far from being a minger, and he didn’t really know me well enough to make an informed decision about my personality or character enough to reject me. And I knew zero about him too, and probably would have found him not really what I wanted. (but my reasoning at the time was to be allowed to make that choice for myself – just to go out with him and if it didn’t work, then it didn’t).

I spent a sum total of 9 hours (and that is being generous) just chatting to this bloke, including about two hours snogging him. And just based on that I convinced myself I was in love with him, he was the one for me etc based on that, which really, is nothing is it?. I had daydreams about us being together, being married and so on and projecting it into the future (would you call that visualising, pussy whipping, or what? I wrote stuff about him in my journal day in, day out. It affected the quality of my life, because I hadn’t got him. I didn’t do it from a LOA point of view as I’d never heard of it). But it took up a whole year of my life. I was into reading romantic sagas back then and I probably liked the drama of the whole thing – I identified with the star-crossed lovers in the book. I even started seeing one of his friends just so I could be around him when we went out (I had more fun with the friend, but we were really only friends)

The trouble with this is that this rejection or whatever you wish to call it affected me for years and years – I expected to get chucked by every guy I went out with, or not to be able to get together with someone I fancied because I wouldn’t be good enough for them.

How on earth did one person who I knew for nine hours manage to cause that much upset in my life – or more to the point, how did I allow him to because I’m sure he never intended it, he never really thought much about me.

Hearing this song was a wake up call. I did all that damage to myself because of distorted thinking and not realising my own worth. I felt that I disrespected myself by all the chasing, mooning and crying. Why do we do this to ourselves? 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/25/2017 4:53 am  #55

The other question I asked, which wasn't answered, is what you meant by "talking to". Is that on line, in real life, on a date or a dating app? Because, of course, if it is on line they can pretend to be anyone they want to be.You could have based your imagery on a total falsehood. It's about him, not you.

Don't chant "me pushed out" here as a mantra - of course, I don't know what you were "talking to" him about, or he to you. There is a lot to consider, every situation is different. 

7/25/2017 5:48 am  #56

Woah, so much negativity.

Whatever you believe, is true to you.
If you believe loa is ****, then you'll get negative results.
If you believe you will attract back your ex, then you will.
Nothing is impossible.
RS/RI, visualizing are NOT forcing anyone, you're sending love which is felt on their behalf.
I don't appreciate the bullying on here in this thread.
You can have anything you DESIRE. You wouldn't have a desire if it couldn't be attainable.
Law of attraction ALWAYS works.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/25/2017 6:57 am  #57

camber wrote:

I’ve stopped coming to this place for the very fact of what’s happening throughout this thread. For whatever reason, people seem to have a hard time accepting that Loa works differently for everyone. Your experiences will not be the same as someone else’s. Yes, there will be overlapping similarities but as a whole, no two people are identical in their situations or approaches. To tell someone they shouldn’t want something is silly. It’s not your claim or judgement to make. You don’t know what they’re going through. All you’re sure of is the bits and pieces they choose to share on a public forum. It can get repetitive but then again, most things are. There’s always more to a story and to speak like you know others better than they know themselves is unnecessary. At the end of the day, every person here is using Loa to better their lives. Those who are stuck will eventually find their way. If they don’t, that’s okay too because it will be their choice. Let everyone live their truth. If you think they’re being self destructive, throw in your two cents. Those who want to listen, will. Those who don’t, won’t.. in which case, stop replying. You don’t need to continue to support or enable behaviour you think is bad or obsessive. Wish them well and hope they figure out what works best for them.

As for attracting past loves, I will never agree with the whole “someone better/something better” argument. It conflicts with everything Loa is — that we create our own reality. When a person decides to move on from their ex and suddenly meets someone new, it’s not the Universe or God showing you “something better.” It’s YOU. It’s always been YOU. Why? Because you moved and progressed from your original desires and intentions. You grew into stronger alignment with a more beneficial outcome. As a result, the person you met after letting go of your ex matched the wants and needs you were looking for in that moment and time. It’s common sense yet people have to complicate things by preaching and praising the Universe for bringing someone new into their life when it’s been in their control and hands the whole time. 

I truly do believe we can manifest a reconciled relationship with anyone but it has to start and end with us. If you’re clinging onto techniques to bring someone back, it’s not about you. If you’re asking the same questions every other day looking for a different answer, you haven’t let go. If your heart sinks at the thought of them being with someone else, you’re still much too attached to attract them back into your life. Unconditional love doesn’t have restrictions. It doesn’t mean, “I’m going to love you only if you’re with me.” You can’t love a person on your own terms. You wouldn’t want him or her doing that to you so why would you expect the same from them? Look at the success stories of those who have manifested the return of their exes. The one thing you will notice across the board is that they ALL took back control of their lives and well being. They lived for themselves, showed gratitude, and genuinely felt content without their person. That’s what Loa is about. Honest feelings. Affirmations are nothing without them. Actions are nothing without them. If you’re hung up on the negativity and attachment of this person returning, you’re always going to be attracting the same sort of behaviour back to you — absence and disappointment.

I’m not going to judge what another person wants. Do what feels right for you. If you don’t believe that Loa works, great! If you do, great! Either way, as long as you’re living your truth and happiness, pay no attention to what others are doing. It really is of no concern to you. Let people do and attract what they want. The most any of us can do is show support when it’s needed and walk away when we no longer align with what’s been said or done. Live and let live.

Amen to this post.  Thank you, this speaks to me.

7/25/2017 7:11 am  #58

camber wrote:

To have a loving relationship with anyone, you need to show the same kindness to yourself. Loa isn’t a Genie that grants all your wishes. You have to put in the internal and emotional work to reach a place where you’re able to openly receive the care you’ve always wanted. If you don’t and continue putting your worth in the hands of those who don’t see your value, what do you really think will happen?

Be accountable for where you are, forgive what’s already happened, and move towards becoming the best version of yourself for you. Put in the work and the rest will follow.

And this.  Copying and pasting in my notes, as a reminder. 

7/25/2017 7:37 am  #59

Hurt people, hurt people.

The Universe is your playground.

7/25/2017 8:06 am  #60

Avaelle wrote:

Hurt people, hurt people.

Sorry not sure what you mean - these are hurt people, or we are hurting people on the board?

Board footera