Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 2:18 am  #1

he reached out against all odds - after i did victor velure meditation

or was it because I let go of the outcome?
I posted Cpl days that I was taking time out as my bf was pushing me away and in fact being quite hurtful despite me trying to be there for him whilst he deals with some personal issues
he was totally blanking me, cutting off my calls and if I managed to get through said he'd call me straight back and never did, this was after weeks of him being distant, pushing me away until I finally found myself deciding enough was enough and pretty much let go of the outcome I guess, he was hurting me so much I decided it probably wasn't a bad thing if we had a break
I decided id lay off visualising to get more commitment from him etc for a while and instead decided to do one last meditation  - I did a victor velure meditation yesterday (he came up in youtube suggestions) and I asked to be shown if I needed to move on from this relationship as all the visualising, scripting, journalling was wearing me out and wasnt getting particularly positive results. I asked that if we were meant to be that he reached out to me and reassured me, but my intention was and still is to take a step back for a while anyway.
 I did the meditation and let of the outcome and a couple of hours later he finally answer​ed one my texts - all be it 7 hours after I'd sent it, it had a positive tone to it and that was all I needed.
 I thanked the universe and wrote how grateful I was in my gratitude journal thinking this was a positive result was happy and genuinely grateful, I didnt expect what happened next as he'd been so distant. I didn't reply to his text as I was still hurt, and that night (yesterday) he called me - twice, at and was a completely different person, I was shocked - we didnt talk long but in those two conversations I knew we were not finished.
He has since called me twice this morning - I ignored his 6.30 am call as I was that tired (hes a construction worker and has to get up early to drive to London) I replied to his second call and we chatted for around 10 mnutes and it was calm, and it was nice but most of all it was REASSURING.
We talked about a planned trip to Ireland next year and he said he was thinking coming up last night but had to get up early for work (he lives 50 miles away).To say I am gobsmacked is an understatement, he had been so cold and distant lately and I honestly thought it was over few days ago he was being so hurtful. I don't know if it was me pulling away (not being needy and chasing) letting go of outcome or the victor velure mediation that brought about this positive change in him - but I have been given what I asked for, reassurance - perhaps obstacles do present themselves after all? so I'm going to give him space and time and put myself first, give my son a fantastic summer .. I love my man to bits, I'm never going to allow myself to be treated that way again but he came good in the end and I'm very hopeful for the future xx

Last edited by Blossom1 (7/24/2017 2:50 am)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

7/24/2017 3:00 am  #2

Re: he reached out against all odds - after i did victor velure meditation

Thiz is a magic !!
Love ittttt blossom.
Thank you for posting.

Thank you God

7/24/2017 3:14 am  #3

the sunnymistI truly believe the universe delivered and am so gratefulthe difference in him was like night and day <3 and  long may it continue ;)this was the first time id done any kind of visualing/meditation where there was pretty much no expectation as I truly thought we were over I guess - wonder why this is why got such an instant result? ​

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

7/24/2017 3:21 am  #4

It  comes with suprise & now we are thinking oh how i was yesterday!!! & How i am now.
So simply we do not have to worry about anything right? 😊😇

7/24/2017 11:02 am  #5

It is a very famous technique. Its,

"Let it go"

Last edited by rpt.sunnymist (7/24/2017 11:02 am)

7/24/2017 11:36 am  #6

happyinlove wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

It is a very famous technique. Its,

"Let it go"

He has a lot of videos

What i mean she let all go first. Then she did meditation.

About her video i am not sure but she might did this : https://youtu.be/SZFFV55xWWY

Board footera