Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2017 3:10 am  #1

Taking time out of LOA for my own sanity!

I've no doubt LOA works, have manifested many many things in the past and even got my ex back when first came to this forum but I have failed to manifest more commitment from him, and in fact he's now pushing me away and ignoring me. There are circumstances that explain his behaviour - his sister is dying of cancer, has problems with work, daughter playing up, debts .. I have tried to be a support for him all be it a listening ear as we are in a long distance relationship but he just pushes me away and has finished it Cpl times then regretted Cpl days later, but theres a fine line between pushing those away you love and being completely disrespectful and hurtful to the person that you love. So, as I've not heard from him in 2 days and he's ignoring my texts/calls (only sent Cpl as usual not needy chasing txts) I can only come the the conclusion he no longer wants me in his life, for the time being anyway. I am exhausted with all the visualising, heart energy meditastions, scripting, gratitude journaling - just feel its not meant to be at this time and although I have always come from a place of joy, I'm finding myself getting really upset whilst practising the LOA now. So, I'm taking a break from him and I'm taking a break from LOA - I need to have time out, concentrate on myself and my kids, I feel like I've give everything I possibly could and here I am crying into my laptop  I wish you all well on your journeys, sadly mine has come to an end for the moment - not sure what I want anymore x
PS. someone on another forum pointed out these could be blockages before manifestation, dont want to kid myself .. really dont understand the whole 'blockages' thing, surely if what you're trying to manifest is coming, things shouldnt be put in the way to totally throw you off the  rails

Last edited by Blossom1 (7/22/2017 7:38 am)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

7/22/2017 8:18 am  #2

Re: Taking time out of LOA for my own sanity!

If it's making you this unhappy then absolutely leave it be and let it go. You wouldn't be able to manifest anything from this state anyway.

You need to look after yourself. Take some time out, focus on you and figure out what you want and what your next step should be.

Manifesting (and more importantly- love) shouldn't be stressful or painful. Good luck to you.

7/22/2017 3:42 pm  #3

If what you meant say is you're taking time away from the forum...i understand. Saying you're taking time away from LOA....doesn't make sense because LOA is always working....whether you are aware of it or not.

7/22/2017 4:53 pm  #4

Hi Blossom1, I think taking time for yourself is the best thing you can do, because as I can see, you're not enjoying the visualization, you feel like you're exausted and that's not good, if you feel like that it's because you're creating a strong ressistance. 

So, don't worry about him, take care of yourself and your kids, try to get yourself back before trying to get him back, go and work in yourself, be happy and then you're going to receibe a great surprise, this is not the end of your journey, this is the beggining 

And remember, he is not the price, you are the price!! 

Last edited by Kavik (7/22/2017 4:54 pm)

7/22/2017 4:58 pm  #5

Suzy wrote:

If what you meant say is you're taking time away from the forum...i understand. Saying you're taking time away from LOA....doesn't make sense because LOA is always working....whether you are aware of it or not.

I always query that when people come up with questions "Is the law of attraction working?"

So, I know someone really really likes me, is very attracted to me, does that make it so?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/22/2017 11:52 pm  #6

Thanks everyone for your comments.As it stands I've no idea if we are still together right now in his eyes, I know he's going through a stressful time atm but we're both adults with the ability to communicate - doesn't take a minute to fire off a text or make a call saying ' look I love you, still want this but I need bit time out atm ' well, that's what Id do anyway, rather than no reply to calls, cut calls off or if I do get to speak to him say he'll call me back and then not bother.(and i havent been hounding him with needy calls, these are just calls id make on a regular day - may have called once or twice more as have not been able to get through - but i dont do the chassing thing, if someone going to act like that they dont deserve my attention) So I find myself thinking WTF Ive spent days on end doing RS, visualising, whispering technique etc for this to happen and at the time I had no resistence and was coming from a place of joy as had no idea he was going to act in this way.There seems to be no movement forward, yes ive manifested him back, got the odd call etc but we're still stuck in this limbo relationship and its getting worse not better, and that's why I'm taking time out .. in my eyes if I'm putting so much effort in things should be moving forward even if at a snails pace (and there has been no resistence etc etc ) as i did fully believe that against all the odds we'd be together - 4 yrs long distance has to count for something, its only now I'm thinking what is going on, why are things worse than when i started consiously putting LOA into practice. Just need time to gather my thoughts, I may feel better and more refreshed in week or two. Despite acting like a complete *hole atm, I love this man to the moon and back, but i love myself more and i need to do whats best for me atm x

Last edited by Blossom1 (7/23/2017 12:08 am)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE

7/23/2017 12:16 am  #7

If you were to do one thing to keep your hand in with consciously trying to manifest what would it be?I'm aware I've had a lot of self defeating negative thoughts the last few days, so instead feeling sorry for myself I'm going to tell myself I love this man, and the loving thing to do would be to give him some space right now, not make him feel pressured or stressed, to just be there in the background working on myself so that I can support him if and when he needs me (when his sister comes to the end of her journey)I may carry on with my gratitude journey, I actually make gratitude bracelets so am reminded daily about the benefits of being grateful, but think will give RS, visualising etc a rest for the minute - right now I feel resistence so there is no point.

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE

7/23/2017 12:22 am  #8

Suzy wrote:

I meant taking time out from consciously trying to manifest by way of visualisations, RS, heart energy mediations etcI will always try and watch my thoughts, although a negative post because i was so upset and frustrated I'm trying to get back on track and the positive even in this situation - which would be that we both have time out to gain some perspective.

Last edited by Blossom1 (7/23/2017 12:22 am)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE

Board footera