Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2017 1:22 pm  #1

First try scripting!

It was August 1st, 2017. I had woken up as usual(a little later than I'd like) and started my routine of showering, face masks, and makeup. I had nothing planned for the day so I decided I was just going to listen to some music and play skyrim on the Xbox I had recently gotten put into my room. As I got really into the game, just starting off the missions in the thieves guild, I heard my phone vibrate. However considering I was in the middle of the game I blew it off for a little while thinking nothing of it it. Eventually I decided to take a break and get a snack, use restroom, etc., as well as finally check my phone. And to my surprise there was his name, right there on my screen where he had text me. It had been over half a year since last hearing from him and on a rather bad note I might add, right before our 2 year anniversary. So needless to say I was shocked and frankly overwhelmed by the fact that he had contacted me. All it said was
"Can we talk?" Of course I responded and told him we definitely could whenever he was free. He then text back almost immediately asking if we could make plans for a walk that afternoon and so it was settled. I would be seeing him again for the first time in months.
         I was so excited for the afternoon and it couldn't come fast enough. I did my hair and makeup and got dressed as appropriately as I could for just going on a walk and when it was finally time to leave, I headed out. As I pulled up he was already there waiting. I can't explain how happy I was to be seeing him again. It's like everything just fell into place even though we hadn't even talked yet. He had the same blue eyes and goofy smile I remembered and loved so much. I got out of the car and he came straight in for a hug which I was kinda taken aback by. We said nothing as we found our way to the walking trail which honestly okay by me because I had no idea what to say or what he was going to say. We finally got to a point in the trail where there was a bench and we sat. Everything was quite for a moment until he finally began to tell me how much he missed me and how he was sorry for how things turned out. He said he wanted to try again and began to tear up as he was talking to me. I just nodded at him, at a loss for words. It was so unexpected and sudden and I was so happy to be hearing all of this from him, so I just let him talk. He finally finished and looked up at me with hopeful eyes, and I told him I loved him. He said he loved me and asked for another chance and of course I told him yes. We walked back to our cars catching up and talking about how we could rebuild our relationship. Once we got there we went our separate ways and all I could think about is how lucky I was to have a chance at having him back in my life.
          From that day forward(until now) we talked everyday and worked on not only bettering ourselves but helping one another better eachother. I am so thankful to have him back.

7/21/2017 12:07 pm  #2

Re: First try scripting!

Beautiful!!!!

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

7/22/2017 9:29 am  #3

Re: First try scripting!

Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying myself since I've found out about the LOA. But you spelled it right dear.

Board footera