Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2017 2:03 pm  #1

Small success using the whisper technique!

So I think i've posted ym story somewhere on the forum.Β 
Long story short - ex and I together for 6 years. Broke up 8 months ago. In my gut i know it's not over. We talk every single since since March and see each other multiple times a week. He says he's not in love with me but doesn't know if we'll ever get back together (???right???)Β 

So my ex was leaving on a trip this past weekend and had asked me to take him to the airport. I was doing the whisper technique last week for maybe three days? Telling him to ask me to spend the night. He rarely asks me to spend the night at his place. Since March, I've maybe stayed the night 4 times? Anyways! I did the technique telling him to ask me to spend the night. I sort of forgot about it but not really. On Saturday him and I went out and I was asking him what time I should pick him up. AND HE ASKED ME if I wanted to spend the night. "I mean, you can spend the night if you want...if it makes it easier. I don't care" Now, okay. If his flight left at like 8 am (he lives about 50 minutes from me) then it would make sense for me to spend the night but his flight left at 4 pm, lol. There's no actual reason for me to spend the night other than HIM wanting me to

And of course, I spent the night hahah
Β 

Last edited by kdra26 (7/17/2017 2:04 pm)

7/17/2017 3:17 pm  #2

Re: Small success using the whisper technique!

That's so awesome! Congrats!Β 

7/17/2017 7:19 pm  #3

YAY!

7/18/2017 10:23 pm  #4

happyinlove wrote:

Awwww that's great 😊

I'm trying the rubbing out technique I want to try the whispering technique. Did you use agents video?

I used the videos that Agnes has on Youtube! I don't really have to listen to her meditations anymore, I can remember/do them on my own.Β 

7/18/2017 10:24 pm  #5

I'm trying the rubbing out technique on this girl that keeps hanging out with the ex. I have a bad feeling about her so Im doing this a few times a day to get her out of the picture lol

7/19/2017 8:10 pm  #6

Awesome

Board footera