Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2017 2:18 pm  #21

Re: WHOM YOU ADORE, ADORES YOU BACK.

Been dreaming about him more lately, more loving and sweet now.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/15/2017 2:50 pm  #22

IlunaMeisu wrote:

He definitely misses you.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/15/2017 4:14 pm  #23

jensherratt wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Agree. I believe strongly that when you can't stop thinking about them, its because they're thinking about you too.

When I attracted back my guy, although I was happy and focusing on other things, could not get him out my head. I had loads of dreams with him in too. Never happened before. I know if your ex appears in your dreams its because they're missing you. A lot of people dream about their ex after RS.

we know the answers to how people feel after RS more than we think. Lol.

I use to dream about an ex a lot. Almost weekly. It would make me miss when things were good between us.

Its always a good sign when you dream about someone you care about 👌

The one I dream about isn't the one I want to manifest lol

The Universe is your playground.

7/21/2017 12:07 am  #24

Blossom is right about how unattractive it is when you're chased.

Too true. It's instinct, if something/someone starts chasing you, you run! You don't stop and ask what they want you just go!

Last edited by Lifesagas (7/21/2017 12:09 am)

7/21/2017 2:18 am  #25

Lifesagas wrote:

Blossom is right about how unattractive it is when you're chased.

Too true. It's instinct, if something/someone starts chasing you, you run! You don't stop and ask what they want you just go!

Chasing someone means you're obsessed, not desiring. If you have unconditional love for your POI, you wouldnt chase them. You would send love to them, do RS and visualizing, all that is fine. But Chasing will 99% of the time repel that person. 👌

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/21/2017 3:03 am  #26

jensherratt wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I think this is a large part of why you can't shake some people out of your mind. (In a non obsessive way)

Agree. I believe strongly that when you can't stop thinking about them, its because they're thinking about you too.

When I attracted back my guy, although I was happy and focusing on other things, could not get him out my head. I had loads of dreams with him in too. Never happened before. I know if your ex appears in your dreams its because they're missing you. A lot of people dream about their ex after RS.

I know what you're talking about. I felf in love with a few guys in my life but with him it's totally different. It's not this butterfly loveydovey feelings it's a feeling of a strong connection to him I can't shake of no matter what I do. No matter what I'm doing ...if I'm going out, if I'm having fun with friends, if I'm on a trip it doesn't matter he's always in my mind. When we first met it felt like we know us since ages and he said sooo many times that I'm like a mirror to him and we always had these moments, where we looked in to eachother eyes and it was like we would look in each other souls. It's just crazy.

That's the reason I just know it isn't over. A few days ago I wondered if it's only me who gets soo many signs even if I'm absolutely not searching for them and on the same day he texted me that he saw beauty and the beast in his favorite game (beauty and the beast is our special thing^^) lol. So I guess if the universe wants two person together it does a lot to make it work in the end.

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (7/21/2017 3:04 am)

7/21/2017 6:37 am  #27

jensherratt wrote:

IlunaMeisu wrote:

He definitely misses you.

Now I had this dream he was talking to other girls, but wasn't happy until I walked in, even the girl left with me lol she said they been talking for a month but she is not interested since she found someone else and didn't know the details of our relationship. That she was just to kill time and get another guy jealous.

The other dream well we m
kissed then he kisses someone else, then like there was competition but I killed it and shows him not happy with this other girl and admiring me from afar with all my goals and achievements.

Last edited by IlunaMeisu (7/21/2017 6:37 am)

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/21/2017 6:53 am  #28

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I think this is a large part of why you can't shake some people out of your mind. (In a non obsessive way)

I know what you're talking about. I felf in love with a few guys in my life but with him it's totally different. It's not this butterfly loveydovey feelings it's a feeling of a strong connection to him I can't shake of no matter what I do. No matter what I'm doing ...if I'm going out, if I'm having fun with friends, if I'm on a trip it doesn't matter he's always in my mind. When we first met it felt like we know us since ages and he said sooo many times that I'm like a mirror to him and we always had these moments, where we looked in to eachother eyes and it was like we would look in each other souls. It's just crazy.

That's the reason I just know it isn't over. A few days ago I wondered if it's only me who gets soo many signs even if I'm absolutely not searching for them and on the same day he texted me that he saw beauty and the beast in his favorite game (beauty and the beast is our special thing^^) lol. So I guess if the universe wants two person together it does a lot to make it work in the end.

Ours is Too! Thanks for the sign! Mine just went loco, but not paying attention to it. It's me pushed out so lol

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/21/2017 10:44 pm  #29

jensherratt wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You think so? Even if they want nothing to do with you, still have you blocked after months, and probably seeing someone else? I'm not meaning that in an argumentative way. I'm just wondering. I mean, if I'm thinking of her as much, I can't possibly think she'd be thinking of me this much when she wants nothing to do with me and is with another guy.

7/23/2017 7:41 pm  #30

What if you swing between both...?

Some days i'm great. Some days i'm not.
But the one constant thing i tell myself is it's all going to work out and be okay.

Board footera