Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2017 12:28 pm  #1

Who did get your ex back and now you are happy together?

Hi beautiful souls!

The forum is full of questions and exciting progresses you all are having. All the comments are really usefull. We help each others. That is amazing. You all are nice people.

But I'm posting that cause I'd like to get strenght and inspiration and I consider that any replys will rise us up and can really help us.

I want to know not just progresses with your ex (Do not missunderstand me, please. I mean, they are really cool. But I'd like to read if you got "the miracle of getting your ex back". These real happy-ending love stories with your exs).

I'd like to read detailed stories of those who followed the LOA and Veronica's stuffs and you finally got your ex back and nowadays you are still happy together with them in a new, wonderfull and magical love relationship.

I mean, even all the pain and suffer you went through in the past, if you finally get "the miracle" and all what you wanted feom and with your ex. And now you are back together and happier than ever. If you are high cause you finally got him/her and your love story has been special, please share it.

Cause everybody here loves knowing "fairytales" and reading these amazing and spiring love stories that make us keep on dreaming, believe in magic and that everything is possible!

If you got it, not only some questions I'd be really gratefull if you answer everything if you experienced it, but also I think they could clarify general doubts and help everybody who is in a similar situation:

Did you get make your ex back  even the situation was impossible (your ex hated you, told you horrible things, told you that he/she would never come back with you, even if he/she moved on, was with a new love...or even worst situations?

Did you finally make them back even if you were "the guilty" of the breakup-you cheated on them, lied or did bad things to your loves during the relationship-?

Did you were blocked on whatsapp and get be unblock?

• Some questions about a specific situation:

Anyone had to see his/her ex everyday at work, college or wherever and they did ignored you completly and apart from that, you saw them happier than ever? If so, how did you deal with that situation? How did you act? And how did you mantain your faith that you would make them back or acting as if while you were seeing they did not care about/loved you and they had moved on?

What steps did you follow?

What did you do in those bad moments when you felt all was lost forever to rise your vibration and feeling positive?

How much time did take you make your ex back?

Have you finally achive improving your relationship with them and are you living all the things that you dreamnt/visualized with them?

All your experiences you can tell us and all the information you can explain would be great.

Any tips, recomendations of videos, advices, steps, situations, answers...And as more details from your love story you like to share would be
amazing to help us who are still struggle and having a hard time.

Just for having more faith and enlightment!

Thank you soooo much! I wish you all the best and the magic be always with you!

Hugs!

Last edited by Miniongirl (6/03/2017 12:31 pm)

6/08/2017 4:29 am  #2

Re: Who did get your ex back and now you are happy together?

Wow! U sound so positive!! I recently manifested my ex too- after 6 months! Albeit we were drunk and bumped into each other- he confessed its me he wants but then reversed the followin day blaming the drink. Baby steps but i'm so glad i saw him and he's doing amazin- promotion, new car - looks to die for and i genuinely am happy for him so i'm gunna carry on with my plans and see what happens😊😊😊

6/08/2017 6:42 am  #3

I have not manifested my love   but    The universe has send me    all sorts of people   who have done so    Personally    my dear friend  manifested her lost love   from 36 years ago    Imagine that !!!  

another after 16 years     people have come up to me    total strangers to tell me   that they are happy as their love has returned to them      people I have never met before   

I really believe that my problem is detaching    I miss him with every fiber of my being     so that is what I'm working on        

I can manifest all sorts of people   food    jobs and situations     easily     so I now see clearly   its   my wanting and needing     and residual anger of a miserable childhood and young adulthood    that is holding me back  

From what people have told me   who have successfully gotten their ex back   is    they have  relaxed and while they still loved    they were not obsessed about it    and in fact  moved on    perhaps not to another person    but to another place in life   where they  weren't consumed with the longing   wanting and needing      and BAM   the ex appeared    and wanted a relationship 

6/08/2017 7:22 am  #4

barbidoll wrote:

I have not manifested my love   but    The universe has send me    all sorts of people   who have done so    Personally    my dear friend  manifested her lost love   from 36 years ago    Imagine that !!!  

another after 16 years     people have come up to me    total strangers to tell me   that they are happy as their love has returned to them      people I have never met before   

I really believe that my problem is detaching    I miss him with every fiber of my being     so that is what I'm working on        

I can manifest all sorts of people   food    jobs and situations     easily     so I now see clearly   its   my wanting and needing     and residual anger of a miserable childhood and young adulthood    that is holding me back  

From what people have told me   who have successfully gotten their ex back   is    they have  relaxed and while they still loved    they were not obsessed about it    and in fact  moved on    perhaps not to another person    but to another place in life   where they  weren't consumed with the longing   wanting and needing      and BAM   the ex appeared    and wanted a relationship 

This is true. I am a relationship counselor and I get this question a lot. A LOT.
"Why do they always come back when you have moved on?"
And earlier when I was studying Psychology, I did not have an answer to this question. All I knew was that you have to move on if you want them to come back. But now that I have read stuff on LOA, I know why! You just release all resistance when you move on. You have set the intention when you newly broke up but couldn't get them because you were blocking it with your resistance. Now that you have moved on, you release it and so it obviously manifests.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/08/2017 11:28 am  #5

HappyManifesting wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

This is true. I am a relationship counselor and I get this question a lot. A LOT.
"Why do they always come back when you have moved on?"
And earlier when I was studying Psychology, I did not have an answer to this question. All I knew was that you have to move on if you want them to come back. But now that I have read stuff on LOA, I know why! You just release all resistance when you move on. You have set the intention when you newly broke up but couldn't get them because you were blocking it with your resistance. Now that you have moved on, you release it and so it obviously manifests.

Thank you for your insight and support      it has taken me ages to figure this out    literally years      I have know several women  who were abandoned in the 1970's   who are still pining    for the husband who left them    I used to call them the "shadow people "   because they were so sad   decades after the breakup      I always feared being one of those women   and volia   became one    
but now that I have made the connection   I know that I can manifest anything or anyone   
I have been  working at loving me    and  keeping myself occupied with things that I like to do 
I believe that before long   things will turn around in my life     its a bit of a fight   as I believe I have become addicted to  longing      but now that I truly understand how self destructive it is    I will continue to move forward 

6/08/2017 4:42 pm  #6

That's great news.
Good luck.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/08/2017 6:15 pm  #7

I managed to manifest mine a few months ago. Not gonna lie, I do get insecure now and then but overall we are pretty happy together. I make and effort and he makes more of an effort now too. We compromise, we listen. Our relationship is a million times better than when we first started. The only things I fall back is when I start to expect more (selfish)  & put him on the pedestal instead of myself- when I should be grateful for all the little things he does for me instead of comparing it to other people and their relationships. 
Today I spoke to him about my insecurities for the first time and he listened and really tried to make me feel better. He's still young and a kid at heart but I'm sure with time we'll work out our personalities and dating style. 

It's best when manifesting to manifest a new relationship with your specific person. Don't just aim for them to come back, aim for a new and improved relationship. For me I had to forgive and let go of our old relationship. I think it took me on and off half a year but once I let it go and was ready to move on, the universe brought him right back. He's completely changed after I was honest about my feelings for the first time. I didn't play any mind games anymore- I just laid out my thoughts and feelings in a non needy and non bitter fashion. We had a mature convo and since then have been together.

Last edited by zionthecomedian (6/08/2017 6:19 pm)

I thank the universe for everything.

6/13/2017 7:17 am  #8

In my experience before, I kept my pride that I'll wait for my ex to make the first move but when it prolonged negative outcomes only happened. I started with myself, accepting positive thoughts and rejecting my limiting beliefs or negative thoughts. never let your negativity get in you, the LoA always takes effect when you yourself believes that you and your ex will get back together. I was able to learn these actions by listening to these subliminals. Hope these can help you honey!
Subliminals for a 'pay what you feel' pricing! http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: https://gumroad.com/a/169423987 ; http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

7/14/2017 6:53 pm  #9

Hi I am with my exboyfriend.(I hate to call him ex)
We have been together for 8 months now. Serious relationship and marriage oriented. I know I am gonna marry him and will say I can't be more happy.

He broke it up on May 2015 and I was a mess. He was hot and cold and I was willing to accept crumps and bad behavior because I thought I loved him. But I needed to love myself.
Acting as if is really difficult when you don't see any signal specially if your ex is being rude or dating someone else.
So what I did was resignation. If you can accept to live without him , he will come back. And you can't fake it. You have to live your life expecting love will knock on your door and date, meet people and go places, be happy. Imagine you are in a happy relationship but don't say with who. I know it , I tried everything. Just move on and when he comes back you will decide if YOU want him back. Please move on. I know what I am talking about, it took me two years! Then one day I told him That if he wasn't going to be serious about dating me I was going to find another person to have that that I wanted. And one week was all it took to make him change. Last weekend on our dinner anniversary he told me he got really scared after I told that to him. He said he put his act together aND here we are. We love each other a lot and we are going to make this work everyday.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

7/14/2017 7:57 pm  #10

AnneMarga wrote:

In my experience before, I kept my pride that I'll wait for my ex to make the first move but when it prolonged negative outcomes only happened. I started with myself, accepting positive thoughts and rejecting my limiting beliefs or negative thoughts. never let your negativity get in you, the LoA always takes effect when you yourself believes that you and your ex will get back together. I was able to learn these actions by listening to these subliminals. Hope these can help you honey!
Subliminals for a 'pay what you feel' pricing! http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

There are a lot of people advertising this lately aren't there?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera