Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2017 1:17 am  #1

Why is it taking so long?

I see this question a lot. "Why isn't it working? Why is it taking so long? If law of attraction doesn't work every time it must not be real." Interesting ideas that I can totally get behind.

https://youtu.be/zZuI_eLUTv8

7/12/2017 10:07 am  #2

Re: Why is it taking so long?

The Law Of Attraction always works, 100% of the time but the reason people don't get what they want is because they don't believe they can gave it.

The something better is coming quote is just something doubters made up.

What you want is coming. You have to believe and feel good.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/12/2017 9:34 pm  #3

jensherratt wrote:

The Law Of Attraction always works, 100% of the time but the reason people don't get what they want is because they don't believe they can gave it.

I think it's funny you say this because you also said earlier that free will is an illusion. This guy believes in free will. That could be why he's at 80% results and his only failures with it are relationships with specific people. Beliefs absolutely change your outcome.

Personally, I'm at 100%. I don't always get what I want when I want, but I always do get it eventually. My limiting beliefs slow my manifestations. I'm trying to get a grip on the "letting go" part.

7/12/2017 11:53 pm  #4

80saeaak wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

I think it's funny you say this because you also said earlier that free will is an illusion. This guy believes in free will. That could be why he's at 80% results and his only failures with it are relationships with specific people. Beliefs absolutely change your outcome.

Personally, I'm at 100%. I don't always get what I want when I want, but I always do get it eventually. My limiting beliefs slow my manifestations. I'm trying to get a grip on the "letting go" part.

Β 
People who fail are the ones who have limiting beliefs.
I don't really believe in free will. I've attracted back my boyfriend. I've attracted so many other people into my life and I've rubbed people out.

If you wanna let go, just be happy and confident. Do whatever makes you happy in order to raise your vibrations. By doing this, you're simply trusting the universe.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/13/2017 2:58 pm  #5

No doubt that the LOA is working 100% of the time. It always works.
This past week I figured out why my relationships always fails. It's me. I'm to blame. My thoughts.
It is always the same pattern.
In the beginning everything is going well. After a while I begin to think "this is too good to be true", "I'm not good enough for her", "she doesn't like me anymore " etc.
And you know what? This have been my pattern my whole life. I have never felt good enough for anybody. And every single time I've been in a relationship, these thoughts and patterns have ruined my relationships. As lately as 3-4 weeks ago, I had these thoughts about my New girlfriend. A week later she told she me had to put us aside to focus on herself, and the relationship fell apart.
Now she never contacts me anymore.
Why?
She is me pushed out.
It's not that she is this kind of girl to everybody. But my thoughts made her react that way towards me. My fear and doubts were pushed in her, and thus she reacted the way I "told her to".
The good news however, is that if you could make her react "negatively" towards you, then you must be able to reverse it again.
With New positive thoughts.
But we all know, that thinking and believing that she will come back, is so much harder when you are down and low.

7/13/2017 4:35 pm  #6

What you people write here about the poi's behaviour that it is us pushed out or the rubbing out technique..do you really believe that ? Does all of this thinking come from videos I assume by Agnes?Β 
Or have you read/heard about it somewhere else also?
I am curious if it is stated in other loa articles as I don't think I have heard of them before Agnes.

Thanks

7/13/2017 4:46 pm  #7

collie wrote:

What you people write here about the poi's behaviour that it is us pushed out or the rubbing out technique..do you really believe that ? Does all of this thinking come from videos I assume by Agnes?Β 
Or have you read/heard about it somewhere else also?
I am curious if it is stated in other loa articles as I don't think I have heard of them before Agnes.

Thanks

The law of projection is Neville Goddard. She read about the rubbing technique in a Neville Goddard Facebook group. Neville Goddard books are available on PDF file for free on several sites if you're interested.

7/14/2017 1:34 am  #8

Thanks for the reply. So if I understand us pushed out=law of projection?Β 
Β 

Board footera