Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 12:00 pm  #1

painful memories

I haven't been back to my hometown in 5 years  for a lot of reasons   but primarially because my brother  told my love that I had moved on and had another boyfriend   when he contacted him  a couple of months after the breakup because he felt " I was better off without him"     and my mother and other sibling agreed that instead of marrying  I should take care of my mother  and maintain the family home   so they could do what they want  with their families instead of caregiving and home maintenance

I finally went home for a few days    and everywhere I looked  I was reminded of  where we met    went on our dates  that sort of thing       He is not from the area at all    he was there on business   so there is no reason in the world for him to be there   so no hope he would just pop up there

I am dealing with the tight chest   and feel so defeated      I was hoping the memories would feel good   remind me of being happy    
I will be honest    I need some nurturing   right now    
all I did in the time I was there   was  clean  my mother's house   my siblings both  took off  so I really didn't see them at all     which is fine    neither is supportive    as they are both disappointed in their marriages    and unhappy 

For a while I was manifesting good things   and I was really feeling like he was on his way     

Thank you my friends   for any kindness you can show me

7/06/2017 9:12 pm  #2

Re: painful memories

https://youtu.be/K5_HRglxmCk

https://youtu.be/ALBjT5ckXDU

Law of Revision. Imagine your past the way you want it to change the outcome for the future.

7/07/2017 5:39 am  #3

thank you     this is so helpful    

7/12/2017 10:59 pm  #4

I am at a crossroads as well; I really want it to work out in your situation, and in mine.

​BTW, caretaking for your elderly parents is  difficult, draining yet rewarding, no matter how often you are there. Just make the time you are there count. I know she appreciates it. Looking at one last sunset, hearing how he wished he had gone to Paris,eating a cup of soup on the porch, cleaning his bathroom, washing her windows so she could see the birds or just brushing her hair are things that I will always remember as service to my parents before they died. They are the things that helped us reconcile some of the "stuff" between us and get it all out there. It was cathartic.

Board footera