Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2017 11:16 am  #1

Where all the succes stories?

Hi guys... so basically I would be so happy if people who successfully manifested an ex back and stayed in a happy relationship with them, wrote few words about it. I assume, there are a lot of you and that you have written a lot about that in the past, but I'm on edge of giving up and would love to hear, that manifesting love is actually possible. The success stories I read weren't actually that successful. If you could help me, I would be so happy. I need some good stories to keep me going. Thank you, and happy manifesting.

I'll see it when I believe it

7/04/2017 12:35 pm  #2

Re: Where all the succes stories?

Mine is in flying high GOT MY MAN BACK
Look for it as I can't post a link for some reason. There are success stories on here.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/04/2017 1:41 pm  #3

jensherratt wrote:

Mine is in flying high GOT MY MAN BACK
Look for it as I can't post a link for some reason. There are success stories on here.

Β Thank you, I  just really needed 100% success stories

7/05/2017 9:31 am  #4

Alicewrites I'm with you!

I'd like to read success stories from those who really have manifested their ex back and nowadays are in a happy relationship with them!

Also knowing what they have done (tips, steps and details)!

Please, could someone explain their experience?

It will be really usefull and hopefull.

ALICEWRITES: Anyway, in Agnes Vivarelli channel on youtube, you can see some successfull and true stories from people that got make their ex back!

Check it! It's amazing!

Thank you!

XO

7/05/2017 9:38 am  #5

Miniongirl wrote:

Alicewrites I'm with you!

I'd like to read success stories from those who really have manifested their ex back and nowadays are in a happy relationship with them!

Also knowing what they have done (tips, steps and details)!

Please, could someone explain their experience?

It will be really usefull and hopefull.

ALICEWRITES: Anyway, in Agnes Vivarelli channel on youtube, you can see some successfull and true stories from people that got make their ex back!

Check it! It's amazing!

Thank you!

XO

Thank you! I love her channel It has good vibes and a lot of wisdom Β 

Last edited by alicewrites (7/05/2017 9:39 am)

7/05/2017 9:32 pm  #6

This isn't my success story but I just read this on Lanie Stevens' forum ​http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2456

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

7/06/2017 12:05 am  #7

There's a good amount of success stories here.   But I think the problem is, when most people reach their success they leave the forum

7/06/2017 4:49 am  #8

Dan2015 wrote:

There's a good amount of success stories here. But I think the problem is, when most people reach their success they leave the forum

Hey, I know there are success stories in here, but so often I open something called "success" and then read about how they "didn't attract what they wanted BUT [blank]" and I really don't want to focus on that. It may be good for them, that their situation has changed, they may be happy and that's great, but I personally want to believe that I can have any outcome I desire and these posts are kind of discouraging for me, as they don't really align with the loa philosophy. I just got tired of looking for stories of success (success as I understand it) and constantly finding something that made me feel worse. That's why I started this topic. I actually felt bad those few days ago, now I feel much better and have more power within But you may be right, that people leave the forum after they succeed... I won't be one of those people hahaΒ Β I promise to share my success story!

7/06/2017 4:49 am  #9

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

This isn't my success story but I just read this on Lanie Stevens' forum ​http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2456

thaaaaank you, it's lovely <3

7/06/2017 10:34 am  #10

Alicewrites, I totally agree with you! I absolutly share your opinion word by word!

By success, I understand people who had a really difficult and "impossible" situation and they finally got their ex back and they both came back together as a couple and nowadays they are STILL together in a magic and wonderfull and happy love relationship like they had always visualized and projected!

Does anyone knows where can I find Veronica's and Lanie's books translated into Spanish?

Three more questions, please:

Are Lanie's techniques more powerfull and quickler for manifesting than Veronica's?

If I can't buy Lanie's books, Where can I find her techniques?

Could I apply her techniques to get my girlfriend back even if I am another girl? (Just wondering this cause I saw her techniques are for women to attract their ex boyfriend or husband...Just curious, if they are usefull for lesbians couples too)

Thanks lovely ladies!

XOXO

Last edited by Miniongirl (7/06/2017 11:47 am)

Board footera