Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2017 4:10 pm  #1

It's All About Me! What does loving yourself actually mean?

Shouldn't practising LOA be all about ME?

How does being the best me get us to be the best friend, partner, boss, worker, colleague, pet owner, etc?

Or is that selfish?

ย 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/01/2017 4:12 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/01/2017 4:12 am  #2

Re: It's All About Me! What does loving yourself actually mean?

I'd like to know what everyone's interpretation of self love is. It has to be more than saying "I love myself"

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/01/2017 1:57 pm  #3

Re: It's All About Me! What does loving yourself actually mean?

Self-love is more than "I Love myself"

Tell, me, do you really love yourself? Do you do the things a person who loves himself would do? Do you feel like a person who loves himself would feel?

Here's the thing

Loving yourself means feeling worthy of all of your desires. Means feeling enough for all of your desires. Means being at peace with the present moment. And means knowing your value comes only from you, not from anyone else or anybody else.

People who know nothing about LOA say it like this: happy people are attractive. Self-love adds a certain attractive vibe to you, and emotional attractiveness is really alluring. ย It adds confidence to your posture, security to your speech, a smile to your face, and so on.ย 

And, knowing about LOA, i'll add this: real self-love leads to complete and absolute worthinessย with no limitations, which means you will not feel as if you were not good enough to be withย whoย you want to be or do whatever you gotta do.

I AM

Board footera