Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2017 1:32 pm  #1

Superman Challenge yet again :D

So I have been reading the thread dedicated to this challenge and I was so thrilled that I decided to take up the challenge; not for any other, but for myself. The thought of this challenge alone gives me so much positivity. I wonder what the experience must be like. I started new thread because the older one is actually too crowded. And this will kind of look fresh. So anyone who is interested in taking up this challenge with me can join in and have fun.
PS: Please no negative comments or experiences. Only positivity is welcomed.

I, Superman will play the Superman Game and get the love of my life back. I will only look at the positive side of our relationship, and any negative thoughts are not welcomed. I will think those after 30 days. I am determined on getting my love back, but moreover making myself the happiest. I will complete this challenge with joy, gratitude, and most importantly LOVE. These will be the best 30 days of my life because I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. :D

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/05/2017 1:57 pm  #2

Re: Superman Challenge yet again :D

I Wanna try this again.
I've tried it 2 other times, but everytime I fell of the horse.
This time I Wanna stick to it 😊

"I'm LJ, It is the 5'th of june and I'm determined to get my ex back. I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true."

Last edited by Lj (6/05/2017 1:59 pm)

6/07/2017 4:12 am  #3

I did not post yesterday cause I thought I will post at the end of 30 days instead of posting here daily. But then a part of me wanted to post here everyday. Also, I will be able to ask questions.

Day 1:
I woke up feeling like he was beside me in the bed. I paid thanks to the Universe for giving me such a great life. I virtually talked to him for some time and then got up to start my day. The day was fine. Nothing exciting but it was a good day. At night I listened to some of Abe's videos. And meditated to one of her relationship meditations. Said my affirmations, btw I pay thanks in my affirmations. Something like:
Thank you that my guy loves me so much.
And then I dozed off.

I have a question, if I read some books like The Vortex by Esther and Jerry Hicks, I hope there's not a problem. Is there?

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/09/2017 3:03 am  #4

This is 9th June 2017 ,I, Β Anior Β  is determined to Β play the Superman Game and get my man back. Β I will send lots of love to my lover and my relationship. I will be positive and only consciously select happy and loving thoughts. I will play this game for 30 days with strong determination because I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I am determined to make my foundation of self love first and take myself as Β a priority because that is the key to happiness. Good Luck to everyone!!!

6/09/2017 3:46 am  #5

I don't know about any of you but this challenge at least helps me stop all the negative thoughts I used to have. And I find that very helpful.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/09/2017 11:19 am  #6

What do you suggest to stop the negative thoughts? My mind goes back to the past hurts and hurtful things he said. Also he is with someone else and they seem to be happy.

6/09/2017 12:29 pm  #7

Anior wrote:

What do you suggest to stop the negative thoughts? My mind goes back to the past hurts and hurtful things he said. Also he is with someone else and they seem to be happy.

Whenever I get a negative thought, I just say to myself that I will think this after 30 days and it seems to work.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

Board footera