Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2017 1:39 pm  #1

HELP!! Having trouble keeping my thoughts positive!

I was dating a guy for 2 months. Met him online. I was starting to get attached to him so I had "the talk" and told him it's hard for me to keep getting close to him if our online dating profiles are still active. He got kinda spooked as guys do. We talked about it for over an hour and he even said he's doesn't want to let me go. Mind you he's done everything right. He was in touch every day etc.Β  He said he is not seeing anyone else (not sure if that's the truth or not) because he doesn't have that kind of time and he also doesn't have the money to date multiple girls. We decided to marinate on everything we talked about. He said he would call me in a few days. He texted 3 days later and said that he's been thinking about me and his absence is not indicative of anything else and hopefully we can catch up next week. (Which is this week) So it's already Tuesday and I've heard nothing. Of course I'm thinking that absolute worst things that he's just going to end everything.

6/06/2017 1:57 pm  #2

Re: HELP!! Having trouble keeping my thoughts positive!

One thing I will ask of you, is to NOT think he has lost interest.
I've had that thought loads of times, and every time I never heard from them again.
Keep telling your self he is just busy with other things, but Will definately text you when he has the time.
I'm sure he is just busy with either work, family, friends etc.

6/07/2017 1:48 pm  #3

Re: HELP!! Having trouble keeping my thoughts positive!

He texted and we are seeing each other tonight!!

Last edited by Mastermanifestor (6/07/2017 1:48 pm)

Board footera