Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2017 3:48 am  #1

Want to attract back ex. Doesn't this cause resistance?

So I'm trying to attract my ex back into my life as my bf. We work together and have a great relationship going, with flirting, teasing, laughing etc.

I have dedicated myself to LOA. What with visualizing, meditation, affirmations, practicing gratitude and filling my life with so much passion and joy, and practicing self love etc.

I thought that I was detached, and even though I'm perfectly happy with the way my life is now I realized that I still have him and that goal in the back of my mind. Doesn't this cause resistance and a blockage for this desire to manifest? I thought I was on the right track, I've received several signs from the universe on a daily basis, but now I just feel confused.

What are your guys take on this? What should I be doing instead? Shall I still visualize daily of him coming back to me or does that create attachment?

Thabks!

6/08/2017 9:45 pm  #2

Re: Want to attract back ex. Doesn't this cause resistance?

Thinking about a desire won't add resistance. Β Unless the thoughts are negative.Β 

I don't think you should visualise him coming back, I think you'd be better off visualising the two of you in a brand new relationship. A better one than you were in previously. Repeating this a lot today but Neville Goddard talks about living in the end, so in your mind live as if you're together and happy. Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/18/2017 11:48 am  #3

I think visualising is fine but then you let it go and don't think about him the rest of the time.

As long as you're always thinking 'or something better'. I think most LOA teachers say don't be attached to one result. You can really want it, desire it but also be open to an alternative.

The Universe and the LOA is wiser than we are and will bring forth the right thing.

6/18/2017 11:56 am  #4

Denimchicken wrote:

I think visualising is fine but then you let it go and don't think about him the rest of the time.

As long as you're always thinking 'or something better'. I think most LOA teachers say don't be attached to one result. You can really want it, desire it but also be open to an alternative.

The Universe and the LOA is wiser than we are and will bring forth the right thing.

When it has come to romantic relationships, thus far I have never got either the guy in question or anyone better. Just nothing!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/10/2017 7:12 am  #5

I am using guide on getting back my ex. I am on the 7th day and already getting signs positively. Might as well try this :D :D

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

Board footera