Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 5:18 pm  #21

Re: Attracting A Specific person

Lately I've been manifesting attention from past love interests on social media (I received email notifications). Sent my guy a cheesy Valentines day message, too

3/04/2016 12:51 am  #22

Fun synchronicity happened today.. my guy is guest-lecturing at a university in Alberta for the entire month of May. The FUN part is I only found out because when I noticed the university's social media account following me, I realized that whoever is in charge of it decided to follow my account AND THEN follow him.

I still have no idea how this happened, but it's not about the "how", it's about the end goal ;)
Β 

5/18/2016 2:31 am  #23

No real update on my specific guy. He's now teaching in Banff, Alberta for 3 weeks. We're still doing little synchronicities together (tweets, facebook posts). I'm kinda meh about him at this point. It feels so logical that us being together is the next step and yet.. I'm feeling kinda over him now, lol

6/04/2017 2:11 am  #24

It's been a year since my last post and I wanted to update on that guy- I actually forgot about him for a while (his name is C), met a really amazing guy (B) who works in my office and been slowly getting to know him these past few months. C's friends have been contacting me on Linkedin lately since I stopped using Facebook, which reminded me of C and these old posts (:
Β 
Trust the process!!

6/04/2017 5:13 pm  #25

I wish you the best, have you been using the LOA techniques recently?Β 

Last edited by Kavik (6/04/2017 5:15 pm)

6/04/2017 6:34 pm  #26

Has anyone here manifested someone who was already involved with another person? Β I know Veronica says to ignore the other person and not focus your attention on them, but I guess the problem I am having with that is that I feel some guilt; as if I am trying to "steal" this person from the other person. Β Can anyone expand on this? Β 

6/05/2017 4:05 pm  #27

Kiki66 wrote:

Has anyone here manifested someone who was already involved with another person? Β I know Veronica says to ignore the other person and not focus your attention on them, but I guess the problem I am having with that is that I feel some guilt; as if I am trying to "steal" this person from the other person. Β Can anyone expand on this? Β 

Maybe you could wish to the other person to find another couple that makes him/her feel happier than your SP.

Board footera