Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2017 5:15 pm  #1

They always come back!

Hi All,
Seems like a lot of new people are here just want to share a few pointers.

I was also here wanting to attract A. I did lots of work. Self love/ grateful practices and what not. Only to find him on tinder 4 months later found by one of my friend. I was devasted to say the least. I put it in so much work and yet he was on tinder while all the past interests everybody contacted me at some point! Since I was new to LOA, I did not know that was an echo, I let it get to me and as you would know he became more distanced from me. But I also told myself, Im not going to pursue him any longer and I decided to practice my work not for him, but for myself! I mean there were so many times i felt good while doing them so went back to it .

I met B randomly some night. We hit off very well. The most amazing part of this story. He was everything I was looking for in A. The universe is amazing when it works its magic. I had so many deja-vu moments. Whatever I wanted to do with A, B will suggest/ say it to me word by word. A while of getting to know B , it dawned me that OMG, that few months I was looking to attract A, I actually lost myself. I was so focused on him.I forgot myself and got pulled into something I did not even realise I was doing. B and I are having such wonderful moments and Im so thankful cause the universe did deliver it to me. Everything that I asked! How amazing is that?!
Funny thing is, When I finally got myself back, i barely thought of A. When I do, I give thanks for our short experience together. B has mutual friends with A. 8 or 10 months later, B hears that A regrets letting me go and he realised he fucked up. He tried contacting me a few times , I refused to text back. He is still on my FB though he likes every **** of mine and comments on them something which he never use to do. But I do not want him back not because Im arrogant or I want to prove him a point but because I now know first hand, the universe amazing powers. I know how hard it is to not see results and all. But trust me, the universe knows our highest good. The things you get in return , you cant even imagine. Oh , and the universe landed me a job I did not even apply for. It just came my way. No idea how and why, The universe loves all of us, if we let it to. Going for the final interview today. I just know the job is mine.

Don be impatient. And trust that everything is working out for you. You never know, if you keep complaining and whinning. I would like the universe to show you its powers like what it did for me! Whatever you say, the universe feels and moves accordingly. Work on yourself, everything else is yours!

Blessings
Xx

6/04/2017 1:26 am  #2

Re: They always come back!

What an interesting post, thanks!

What do you mean by an echo?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/04/2017 5:54 am  #3

MIS wrote:

Hi All,
Seems like a lot of new people are here just want to share a few pointers.

I was also here wanting to attract A. I did lots of work. Self love/ grateful practices and what not. Only to find him on tinder 4 months later found by one of my friend. I was devasted to say the least. I put it in so much work and yet he was on tinder while all the past interests everybody contacted me at some point! Since I was new to LOA, I did not know that was an echo, I let it get to me and as you would know he became more distanced from me. But I also told myself, Im not going to pursue him any longer and I decided to practice my work not for him, but for myself! I mean there were so many times i felt good while doing them so went back to it .

I met B randomly some night. We hit off very well. The most amazing part of this story. He was everything I was looking for in A. The universe is amazing when it works its magic. I had so many deja-vu moments. Whatever I wanted to do with A, B will suggest/ say it to me word by word. A while of getting to know B , it dawned me that OMG, that few months I was looking to attract A, I actually lost myself. I was so focused on him.I forgot myself and got pulled into something I did not even realise I was doing. B and I are having such wonderful moments and Im so thankful cause the universe did deliver it to me. Everything that I asked! How amazing is that?!
Funny thing is, When I finally got myself back, i barely thought of A. When I do, I give thanks for our short experience together. B has mutual friends with A. 8 or 10 months later, B hears that A regrets letting me go and he realised he fucked up. He tried contacting me a few times , I refused to text back. He is still on my FB though he likes every **** of mine and comments on them something which he never use to do. But I do not want him back not because Im arrogant or I want to prove him a point but because I now know first hand, the universe amazing powers. I know how hard it is to not see results and all. But trust me, the universe knows our highest good. The things you get in return , you cant even imagine. Oh , and the universe landed me a job I did not even apply for. It just came my way. No idea how and why, The universe loves all of us, if we let it to. Going for the final interview today. I just know the job is mine.

Don be impatient. And trust that everything is working out for you. You never know, if you keep complaining and whinning. I would like the universe to show you its powers like what it did for me! Whatever you say, the universe feels and moves accordingly. Work on yourself, everything else is yours!

Blessings
Xx

I'm in a similar situation where I'm finding myself rendezvousing with someone so much better than the specific person I wanted initially. It's blowing my mind how great it is. It's amazing the incredible things the universe can deliver you if you just get out of your own way.Β 

6/04/2017 6:09 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What an interesting post, thanks!

What do you mean by an echo?

I suppose she means echo of her own thoughts or beliefs.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

Board footera