Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2017 3:33 pm  #1

HELPPP. Can I text him ?

Hey there

Just wanted to get some opinions. I'm not sure what to do. My ex and I broke up 2 months ago. Around that time my phone was off so I reached out to him from a different number ( free text app).  I told him my phone was off but I don't think he believes me. He's a very suspicious person. My phone is on as of today. I was wondering should I text him to let him know, so incase he wanted to reach me he can ? Or is that going against the LOA ?

P.S he's isn't the type to reach out especially how things ended with us. N I'm not sure if he was trying to reach me in those months while my phone was off.

Last edited by Shayart (6/02/2017 3:33 pm)

6/02/2017 9:23 pm  #2

Re: HELPPP. Can I text him ?

I think you should leave it. Don't worry about it. Even if your phone was off wouldn't you still receive your messages? Also, don't feel like you have to explain yourself about it to him. Trust yourself and know that it is not an issue! Trust and believe he will reach out to you. Remember that all the things that you are thinking about him is because that is what you believe. You are the creator. Maybe see how you can change things around with your thoughts. So instead of saying things like "He's a very suspicious person" and "he isn't the type to reach out," try to say things like "He trusts me" and "he will reach out." Trust yourself my dear, don't doubt yourself or trip yourself out.Β 

Hope this helps!

Also, even if he did reach out to you before when your phone was off, then he will definitely message you again. Don't wait around for his message, be happy and feel good knowing that he will reach out! Trust yourself!

Last edited by kites (6/02/2017 9:28 pm)

6/02/2017 10:59 pm  #3

Thank you so much. Your right, I won't do it.. How do you recommend changing beliefs about him ? I find it hard.

6/02/2017 11:31 pm  #4

Well, first of all I completely understand where you are coming from. What I do is basically create different associations. So instead of focusing on limiting beliefs about my person, I dwell on all the aspects that he really does have and then I create new aspects about him. For instance, he is really sweet, kind, generous, and loving. When our relationship was going through a rough patch I kept saying things that countered what I wanted. So I would say that he "doesn't trust me" etc.etc. Now I say and reaffirm to myself that he does in fact trusts me and that he loves me deeply. A huge help for me, when I catch myself looking backwards is to just recreate things positively.Β 

Remember our interactions with people is more of a reflection of our self right? So, remember that when you assume he is suspicious or something else, you are the one creating that. Feel empowered and know that you created that so you can definitely create something even better. It is like when we project our fears and then make these assumptions about someone else's personality when really it is coming from us.

You have to start with trusting yourself, feeling good, loving yourself, and just throwing yourself in the process. Allow yourself to create amazing qualities about him that counter his "negative traits," then feel really good about them and be thankful for them. Have fun with the process. It might feel strange at first, but have fun with it!Β 

I love journaling, when I journal I strengthen my beliefs by writing affirmations, gratitude lists, and scenarios I want to experience. List all qualities he has and really feel it. Feeling is the key, allow yourself to feel and believe. The most important part is for you to feel good, whenever I feel good I am limitless.Β 

You got this!

Last edited by kites (6/02/2017 11:31 pm)

6/02/2017 11:54 pm  #5

Wow I'm loving your advice. I'm going to try to think of the postives about him. I love the idea of journaling also. I will try that. As of late been feeling like our  Reunion is around the corner. Which is strange because as I feel myself aligning with my vortex version of myself in reguards  to my dreams and the vortex version of my relationship with him I feel  immense pain. The shift is scary. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it. I have a question if you don't mind. Has  veronica's methods  worked for you to get your ex back ? Or even remote seduction?

6/03/2017 12:26 am  #6

I have attracted my ex back once before, but we are LDR and he is going through a period of stress and he broke up with me. But, before the breakup happened I was already in a negative state towards my relationship, I had all these fears and was focused on all these things I didn't want. When he broke up with me I was obviously upset, but then a deep calm hit me, because I knew deep down that this is the love of my life. I knew and believed that we are going to be together in the most beautiful way, but right now I have to work on my self.

Believe me LOA works, but it is not just about using it once to get your ex back. You want to have an amazing sustainable relationship, and in order to do that you have to realize that LOA is a way of life. If you feed yourself with love and positivity and love, you will feed your relationship that and create something magical. This is the lesson the Universe has taught me. Before you love someone else, you have to love yourself.

My love is so supportive and loving and I was riddled with fear. I know that I caused the breakup, before it happened I almost anticipated it and feared it. I pushed him away. And because of that I understand that in order to create an amazing relationship with my love I need to believe and feed our relationship love.Β 

I used Veronica's techniques, visualizations, affirmations, RS, and the whisper techniques. Recently I have been surrendering to the Universe. I trust this Universe and let go. I know that we have a beautiful unbreakable bond and our relationship will manifest at the right time. I feel him with me, and I remind myself of that. You should believe the same about your relationship with your partner! Just send him unconditional love and support, he will receive it. Trust me, trust yourself. Don't worry about if you are doing the techniques incorrectly or about technicalities, just do the techniques when you feel good, believe they are strengthening your bond. Don't feel pressure that you have to be obsessive about it.

I believe that if you believe, trust, let go, and realize that this is all you, you will have the amazing relationship that you are envisioning! Trust yourself and this process! I believe in you! And it is awesome that you know it is on its way! It is on its way!

6/04/2017 2:34 am  #7

Wow your story sounds exactly like me. Its so cool that it worked for you. I feel that your desire is also coming. I sense it. I've been searching this forum for this, and I found you. Well you found my post. Haha. N I agree I e been using the law of attraction in all areas, learning to love my faults. I find the more I'm loving me the deeper I love him. It's hard at times when a negative thought. I try to remind myself that he is coming.

How did you find ways to accept that it's over. Because I felt the same way you did. I created my bad relationship by being negative n fearful. It was bound to end because of my negative momentum. How do you prevent that from happening when you are back with your love ?

Board footera