Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2017 9:48 am  #1

Signs and symbolism. How does it work?

So I've been reading a ton of books on LOA and also practicing it myself via visualizing, meditation, self love, gratitude, positive thinking etc.

I've read that you should ask the universe for a sign that you're on the right path.

I'm trying to manifest the love of my life BACK into my life, I've two signs that I've been seeing everywhere. One of them being a black cat. I asked the universe to show me a black cat the very same day he's coming back to me. Today I saw someone posted a picture of a black cat on instagram. So obviously now I have all this excitement, anticipation and attachment again which I'm trying to release.

I guess that my question is, have you guys asked the universe for signs that you've selected? Has the universe shown you them and did you manifest your hearts greatest desire?

Thanks for your feedback!

6/03/2017 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Signs and symbolism. How does it work?

Before attracting my guy back I asked for a clear sign that he felt the same way about me despite already knowing the answer is yes. A couple of days later I saw a quote that simply said, your person wants you too. Don't give up!

Last edited by jensherratt (6/03/2017 12:21 pm)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera