Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2017 11:21 am  #11

Re: The importance of beliefs: how it feels and how it can help you

Wow Lolo..great post. How do I know if the guy I desire is because 'comes from a place of fear, anger, resentment, jealousy and so on' like you wrote or coz I truly want him?
I have been in love with this guy for 5 years. I just love him..the way he makes me laugh and the way I feel when we are together. We have never been in a relationship.
However, I do get jealous if he pays attention to another girl because I want him to like me and want to be with me...I am learning to love myself and believe that I am enough!
I want a committed relationship with this guy and I am working on manifesting that...seems like I am on the right path
Anyways, I want him and not someone 'better' but I don't want him to be with another girl coz i am in love with him and I am jealous.

6/02/2017 11:49 am  #12

ok, first thing, I understand you want him to be only with you, so the first thing you should do is completely ignore there's another girl in his life. Pay no attention to that because it makes you feel sad and because you are giving more energy to that.

By thinking about the experience you don't want, you're attracting more of that experience. 

"Anyways, I want him and not someone 'better' but I don't want him to be with another girl coz i am in love with him and I am jealous."

That's a really low vibration right there. I'll just put it really simple, your happiness depends only on you, not on any outside experience. Your happiness is unconditional, so it doens't depend on what other people do or do not. That's a key for manifesting, and also a key to be a really attractive and magnetic person.

So, unconditional happiness is your self-love goal- Unconditional happiness will make you forget all about the jealousy because no outside experience has any right to affect you. As I said, no experience carries an inbuilt meaning. 

How do I know if the guy I desire is because 'comes from a place of fear, anger, resentment, jealousy and so on' like you wrote or coz I truly want him?
You know the true nature of your desires when you imagine or think about them. How do they make you feel? How would you like to feel? 
It seems to me that this guy really makes you happy, but you need, to be honest with yourself and meditate on this: is jealousy the only reason you want him, or you want him because he adds happiness to your life? Do you want him because you have good feelings for him, or you want him because you have bad feelings about his sort-of relationship?

Be honest with yourself.

Ask your intuition.  You will get the answer for yourself.

And don't worry, if you discover your reasons are coming from your Ego-mind, you can repurpose your desires and make them come from a place of love instead, straight from your Higher Self. 

I AM

6/02/2017 1:43 pm  #13

Hi Lolo!

First of all, thank you for this amazing post! Your replies are on point! Sometimes, I find myself feeling impatient as to when I will see things with my own two eyes. I understand that we first create in our minds. However, I don't know what to tell myself when my mind says "well it's been x amount of time and nothing has happened" How can I deal with this?

My guy and I haven't been in any contact since the past 2 years and I thought I was over him but I realized I do still want to be with him. I was very upset when I found out he was dating another girl but I stopped focusing on her and boom she was gone.

I guess my mind struggles sometimes to believe that he will reach out to me especially since he has me blocked on everything. I'm definitely getting better with this resistance but any suggestions would be great!

Thank you!

6/02/2017 2:43 pm  #14

eHello Blessedck, I read your case, and I recommended you to change your focus for a while, and see if you feel better.

First of all, let me ask you.
Do you truly, profoundly, and unconditionally love, honor, respect and accept yourself?
Do you feel worthy of love?
Do you feel deserving of your guy?
Do you think you're a good griflfriend/friend?
Do you feel you have something to offer both to him and to the world?
Do you feel loveable?
Are you grateful for the harmonious relationships that are already in your world?
Are you happy?
Do you have a purpose in life other than being with this person?

Answer that to yourself. Be honest. If your answer is not positive, you're in no place to manifest a relationship, so firts, build that up.

[b]well, it's been x amount of time and nothing has happened" How can I deal with this?[/b]
I sometimes struggle with this too, and whenever I do, I consciously shift to one of the many possibilities I could reunite with my lover, as that is the only desire I have any resistance. Then, I just feel grateful, sit for a while, and enjoy my daydreaming for a bit.

Everything else just keeps coming, but that is quite normal, matters of the heart are what pains us the most.

That is what I do, but most people find that letting go is easier. Let me explain something.

Manifesting si basically a three step process okay? 
Asking (setting intentions either with a though+feeling, visualizing, writing, etc).
Believing (which is what I wrote in the first post, and we need to build our belief so happiness and manifestations comes easier)
Allowing

Allowing
Allowing means that after a period of time, after we have set our intention, visualized, felt, and enjoyed our imagined life, we just need to "stop doing that thing you do" (Abraham Hicks) that delays manifestation. Allowing means releasing all resistance - doubts, fears, insecurities, counting time, worries, anger, desperation, frustration, etc - that our desire is going to come.

There are various ways to tackle this.

1) Enlightened masters shared the "living in the end"  technique which is to say just living everyday feeling as if your desire were already yours. I've seen people manifest their lover by spending various continuous days acting as if the person were beside her, kinda like the Superman Game, but also putting two plates on the table, having imaginary conversations every day with the person and so on.

This is not going to work for you as you're to consciously aware that what you want is far away, so what you're manifesting is more of what you want far away. 

Said tool requires completely ignoring reality, and not everyone is prepared to do it. 

2) Being happy now: the only moment that exists is
Here and Now,  and if you learn to be grateful and blessed for what you have in the moment and, at the same time, feel grateful for your desires that are going to come soon, you'll be in a great allowing position. 

This is what you can do. Just be grateful for the present moment and say to yourself every day that your lover is closer and closer to you each day. Whenever your doubts kick in, ask yourself: "Why the hell is he not coming back? Where's the evidence in that? Each day he is closer and closer to me"

You can build this belief (STEP 2) that your lover is closer and closer by writing affirmations every day, two sessions of 15 or 20 affirmations.

Exercise:
Write affirmations like the following to build your belief:

"I, X, love, desire, respect and admire Y as much as he respects, admires, desires and loves me. 
You, X, love, desire, respect and admire Y as much as he respects, admires, desires and loves you.
He, X, loves, desires, respects, and admires Y as much as he respects, admires, desires and loves her"

Write a page of that (I, You, He), and each time you think of something that contradicts that, write it on the back of the page. Then, turn the page and write new sentences under your contradictory thoughts that overrite this doubts or limiting beliefs. Lastly, write on the top of the back page the following: "I release and forgive these limiting beliefs". Take a deep breath and feel the difference.

This is a great way to build your belief.
You can change your affirmations to anything you like, as long as you start by I, You, Him, because you are the main character of your life.

3) Letting go: this is what many people do because it turns out to be easier to just release your desire to the Universe and trust that it will come back to you in full glory. It's a valid tool because by letting go, your giving your desire to your higher power and you're releasing all resistance because, naturally, you decided not to think about it anymore.

You just trust is going to come, and you know you'll be fine either way, so you took a desition to not give it another thought. I cannot explain "how to let go" as this is something that each person has to discover by itself.

BY all means
I am truly blessed that you like what I'm telling you, and I truly hope that you take my advice only if it resonates with you.
J
ust like me, you have a guide at your disposal, your intuition. Intuition comes straight from Source, and intuition knows the right answer.
So, Blessedck, this is the best advice I can offer you, and now it is your turn to meditate, center your attention into your solar plexus, and call forward your intuition with an answer. Ask it what to do next, ask it what should you do to bring forward your lover. Discover what would make you feel better.

And please, please stop counting how many days has beeing. Time is irrelevant. I think that's the last bit of resistance you've got. 

If everyone is connected and time is an illusion, why are you counting time? She's already yours, someway, somehow, in many parallel realities. Either enjoy that, be grateful because you're going to enjoy that, or let go because is hurting you.

Non-metaphysical advice. 
So, yeah, not all I'm going to say is going to be magical.

An easy way to ease your mind is turn your mind into your career or your hobbies or whatever. Work harder, read books, train harder, jog, get into martial arts class, get into a class you've ever wanted to be in, ...

For example, I roled in into Kung Fu class lately, something I've always wanted to do. I've also beein reading a lot of material regarding my careeer, screenwriter. And I've also been jogging a couple of times per day with my dog. Keeps me occupied, and if I'm occupied, I'm not thinking about the stuff that hurt me, 

I AM

6/03/2017 12:54 am  #15

Thank you so much, Lolo! Your advice is amazing! I feel so confident and I do feel worthy of love! Thank you

6/03/2017 2:04 am  #16

Blessedck wrote:

Hi Lolo!

First of all, thank you for this amazing post! Your replies are on point! Sometimes, I find myself feeling impatient as to when I will see things with my own two eyes. I understand that we first create in our minds. However, I don't know what to tell myself when my mind says "well it's been x amount of time and nothing has happened" How can I deal with this?

My guy and I haven't been in any contact since the past 2 years and I thought I was over him but I realized I do still want to be with him. I was very upset when I found out he was dating another girl but I stopped focusing on her and boom she was gone.

I guess my mind struggles sometimes to believe that he will reach out to me especially since he has me blocked on everything. I'm definitely getting better with this resistance but any suggestions would be great!

Thank you!

I'm in an almost exactly same situation 😊

6/03/2017 2:48 am  #17

Lj,

Don't worry it will work out!! I'm very positive!

Lj wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Hi Lolo!

Thank you!

I'm in an almost exactly same situation 😊

6/03/2017 6:38 am  #18

My biggest issue and most damaging blocking thought is,

"how  can you get someone back Into your life, when there's absolutely no contact and you are blocked on everything?"

That's One I'm really struggling with.
I always Tell my self it can be done for sure, but there's always this nagging voice in the back of my head, saying it's impossible.

I have no trouble believing you can manifest materialistic things to your life. But when it comes to other people, it's definately a thought of doubts and limiting beliefs.

6/03/2017 7:59 am  #19

Lj wrote:

My biggest issue and most damaging blocking thought is,

"how  can you get someone back Into your life, when there's absolutely no contact and you are blocked on everything?"

That's One I'm really struggling with.
I always Tell my self it can be done for sure, but there's always this nagging voice in the back of my head, saying it's impossible.

I have no trouble believing you can manifest materialistic things to your life. But when it comes to other people, it's definately a thought of doubts and limiting beliefs.

You know what's more terrible? Not being blocked and them not giving a damn. But you still believe that it is possible, why? Cause it is possible. There's no other way things can take place unless YOU want.
I was listening to Abraham today and she very beautifully puts it. When you meet someone for the first time, you are in a different vibrational zone. When you two get together, initially it's all good because it matches your vibrational zone, and then you start expecting for better. For something that isn't there right now, sure it could; but it's not there right now and which is why you tear it apart. You look at what is not there and forget to look at what you already have.
Now, when you lose that person you love immensely, all you really gotta do to get them back is get back in that vibrational zone.
You cannot keep believing it's impossible and get it. If you pushed them away, only you can get them back.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/03/2017 9:02 am  #20

HappyManifesting wrote:

And all this while, for some reason, I had been thinking you are a girl.

Intuition

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera