Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2017 9:55 pm  #1

LOA and dating/relationships

Hey, I haven't posted in a while. When I first started using LOA it really was focused on attracting a specific person. But since then I've used it to improve so many other areas of my life. I never got that person back, but I got myself back. Now I've met someone great and we've been seeing each other, but I'm starting to feel old limiting beliefs and habits come up.

The guy I was trying to attract before was emotionally unavailable and bad at communicating sometimes and I often felt like I was doing most of the effort and was sometimes being too clingy or trying too hard.

I feel really different compared to last time. I'm much more confident and secure, but this new guy is somewhat the same way in terms of communication (though not nearly as bad). I feel myself slipping back into old habits sometimes (trying too hard, overanalyzing, getting way too anxious) and I'm trying to use all that I've learned from LOA to chill out. But it's difficult because I'm still not exactly sure how to use LOA when it comes to a relationship/dating since before I was so focused on just ATTRACTING a person so I never gave much thought to what happens after.

To anyone out there who is in a great relationship, I'm looking for advice. I don't want to be the only one communicating again and the guy I'm seeing is getting better, but how do I know when to be putting forth effort and when I should just sit back and let him do the work? And what about when it comes to confrontation, like when he does something that bothers me. How do I confront it when LOA/ Abraham Hicks says to ignore it. How do you deal with confrontation in a relationship?

I guess basically I just want to know how you guys date with LOA. How do you communicate? How do you confront someone about a problem you're having with them?

Also, how do you feel more confident and secure in yourself (this guy is really attractive and I know I'm getting pretty attractive now but I still slip back into thinking about who I was when I wasn't attractive; sometimes I see people who have been attractive their whole lives and I compare myself to that and feel insecure that I couldn't be that way--how do I deal with that)?

Sorry if this post is a bit messy/ inarticulate!

Β 

6/03/2017 2:34 am  #2

Re: LOA and dating/relationships

TheGiver wrote:

Hey, I haven't posted in a while. When I first started using LOA it really was focused on attracting a specific person. But since then I've used it to improve so many other areas of my life. I never got that person back, but I got myself back. Now I've met someone great and we've been seeing each other, but I'm starting to feel old limiting beliefs and habits come up.

The guy I was trying to attract before was emotionally unavailable and bad at communicating sometimes and I often felt like I was doing most of the effort and was sometimes being too clingy or trying too hard.

I feel really different compared to last time. I'm much more confident and secure, but this new guy is somewhat the same way in terms of communication (though not nearly as bad). I feel myself slipping back into old habits sometimes (trying too hard, overanalyzing, getting way too anxious) and I'm trying to use all that I've learned from LOA to chill out. But it's difficult because I'm still not exactly sure how to use LOA when it comes to a relationship/dating since before I was so focused on just ATTRACTING a person so I never gave much thought to what happens after.

To anyone out there who is in a great relationship, I'm looking for advice. I don't want to be the only one communicating again and the guy I'm seeing is getting better, but how do I know when to be putting forth effort and when I should just sit back and let him do the work? And what about when it comes to confrontation, like when he does something that bothers me. How do I confront it when LOA/ Abraham Hicks says to ignore it. How do you deal with confrontation in a relationship?

I guess basically I just want to know how you guys date with LOA. How do you communicate? How do you confront someone about a problem you're having with them?

Also, how do you feel more confident and secure in yourself (this guy is really attractive and I know I'm getting pretty attractive now but I still slip back into thinking about who I was when I wasn't attractive; sometimes I see people who have been attractive their whole lives and I compare myself to that and feel insecure that I couldn't be that way--how do I deal with that)?

Sorry if this post is a bit messy/ inarticulate!

Β 

Β 
This is a good question! I too, would like to know how to communicate or when to communicate...!!! Quite frustrating...

Board footera