Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2017 7:55 pm  #1

The importance of beliefs: how it feels and how it can help you

I've been talking to some of you lately, trying my best to share my knowledge and help.

First of all, I have to say I haven't seen my POI in my immediate physical reality, but I can tell you how it feels to have it will happen, which is something I realized today and I wanted to share.

Instead of lingering in the past, in the circumstances, in the reasons you think why is it impossible to get back together, in the third party, in the distance, in the problems, in the lies, in the pain, and so on and so on, your mind will automatically go to one positive possibility to another.

What does it mean? 
When we finally leave our little old rational mind behind and embrace the beauty of believing before seeing, we truly understand that circumstances don't matter.

Circumstances are only the result of your past state of being. They carry a certain momentum because of your past emotions and thoughts, and as soon as you stop giving energy to it, it looses momentum and it goes away.

And circumstances are everything, they range from your lover blocking you to your lover with another person. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again; "stop giving a shyt about the shyt that makes you feel like shyt" - Abraham Hicks. 

Changing your focus means focusing on the polar opposite of your unwanted circumstance. And you don't have to act as if it were here and now if it doesn't go with you, you can just know is going to happen very, very soon. 

So, how does it feels? 
I am a big proposal that LOA can't work without self-growth, and self-growth means getting rid of your limiting beliefs and change them for unwavering confidence, strength, and faith. 

If you're on that path, you'll find yourself in a similar spot as me: your mind will tend to wander around hundreds of possibilities in which you could reach your dream. And you will feel an automatic and natural surge of gratitude, joy, and ecstasy. 

Why don't you try it? Can you believe this? 
When you're imagining, you're just tuning your consciousness to another vibrational or parallel reality which already exists. If your visualization or affirmation makes you feel good and happy, it means you're aligned with that reality at least for that moment and that your Higher Self is already enjoying all of the goodies it can find on that reality. 

So, when you're not feeling good, is just the result of the tension between your true, aligned Higher Self (or Vibrational Self, as Abraham-Hicks calls it) and your current focus on lack.

Think about it. If imagining is like peeking into another reality, why do you think that what you want doesn't exist? Why would you feed the idea that what you want is impossible? 

Also, care to conclude that, if a desire makes you feel good is becasue is aligned with your Higher Self, it means that your desires come straight form Source, straight from the Universe.

The Universe wants to give you your desire just as much as you want them.

So stop resisting, stop focusing on how it can go wrong, and start playing around the million ways you and your lover could reunite again. I mean, why the hell not?  You're infinite and you're connected to unlimited power. You have the cheat codes of life. 
So, here's my final advice to you all, beginners and not

Manifesting is easy, and is not about visualizing, affirming, RSing, imagining, etc. Those are just tools to change your beliefs or your subconscious mind. Once your belief has changed, it is only a matter of time until your physical reality brings forward the circumstances that are aligned with your new state of being. 

If you believe, you'll let go with no trouble. If you believe, you'll be happy in the here and now, which is key to manifesting your desires. 

This is coming from a guy that, even though hasn't seen his lover, has seen a miraculous change in his career path and has seen how every relationship around him has healed in beautiful ways. 

So, please, believe. 

Last edited by Lolo (6/01/2017 7:55 pm)

I AM

6/01/2017 8:19 pm  #2

Re: The importance of beliefs: how it feels and how it can help you

I love your posts Lolo! You're awesome sauce!

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

6/01/2017 10:59 pm  #3

And all this while, for some reason, I had been thinking you are a girl.

Your posts are amazing. Tell me one thing though? Why are there some people who say The Universe knows your highest good? It will deliver what is the best for you, why?
I mean what's the point of, "You can get what you want" if you only get what the Universe thinks is best for you?

Last edited by HappyManifesting (6/01/2017 11:00 pm)

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/01/2017 11:37 pm  #4

Thank you, both. 

Oh, maybe because I use too much color on my posts? 

So, answering your question: 

Why are there some people who say The Universe knows your highest good? It will deliver what is the best for you, why? 
This is a common thread and there are basically two kinds of rooted beliefs behind this statement.

1) Many people believe in some kind of faith, some kind of plan laid out for us. Even people who know about LOA can subscribe to this belief.

It is a lie. There's no plan as we already have all of the tools to achieve whatever we desire. We, as individualized expressions of God's consciousness, have unlimited power available to us, so why would we need any kind of plan to achieve anything?

As I said, there are infinite possibilities that already exist, and we are constantly shifting from one possibility to another with our state of being. In a matter of speaking, we're folding time when we consciously manifest experiences and people (possibilities) into our life. 

2) Many LOA-knowers say the Universe/God/Source/Higher Self/Gandalf/Whatever-You-Call-It knows what's best for you as a means to cope why they didn't get their desire. For example, if they don't get their person of interest but, in time, they do get someone else, then it is safe to say that "Universe knows what's best for you"

Well. Yes and no. The universe doesn't choose for you, you make every choice because of you, as an individualized expression of consciousness, are Free Will. And even your subconscious beliefs have free will.

"The Universe knows what's best for you" is a belief that sets our life in autopilot, and autopilot often means unknowingly manifesting what is rooted in our subconscious mind. 

Even to the people who don't get something but then find something "better", how do they know is better? This is what they believe, as "better" and "worst" are meaningless words. No experience carries an inbuilt-meaning, so saying one person is better than another is rubbish, especially knowing that 
WE CREATE HOW OTHER PEOPLE TREAT US.

The true meaning behind the statement
So, there's a certain truth behind it. As I explained in my post, our desires come from our Higher Self, and our Higher Self is already enjoying the goodies of those possible realities we are aligning too.

However, we must learn to identify a true desire from a dishonest desire. True desires come from a place of love, joy and excitement and make us feel good emotions when we think about them. Dishonest desires come from a place of fear, anger, resentment, jealousy and so on, and they make us feel bad emotions when we think about then.

That's why many LOA teachers, including Veronica, encourage us to really think about why we want what we want. Many people want someone back because of their bruised egos or because of fear they'll date someone else. This is a big no-no, it will manifest nothing but continuous lingering.

[size=150]Our Higher Self, though,  always knows what we truly want, which is to say what's best for us
. We can't lie to our connection to the Source, and even is the desire something we forgot or something deep within our minds, it is in our vortex, so to speak.

So, to summarize, the Universe doesn't know what's best for you, it knows what you truly want. Also, the Universe knows the best way to give you your desires, and most of the times it will deliver smaller manifestations that serve as stepping stones for your bigger goals. 
[/size]

Disclaimer: the spiritual way 
Having said that, the spiritual way is having no desires and putting full trust on our Higher Self. Many thinkers call our Higher Self the Holy Spirit and the spiritual way of living is just trusting that the Holy Spirit knows  what we want and will deliver in time  - instead of  consciously  creating your life  with visualizations, affirmations and so on-, as long as we live in harmony with the Here and Now, which is to say having a High Vibration. 

Always remember that setting limits on your capacities as a conscious creator comes from a place of lack, and as there are infinite possibilities existing right here, right now, lack doesn't exist. 

I AM

6/02/2017 1:07 am  #5

Absolutely love this post 👌👌👌

6/02/2017 1:08 am  #6

Your reply blew my mind away. And thank you for replying to that. Personally, I believe there is nothing 'meant to be'
But I have stopped trying to convince people. I realized it just damages my beliefs.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/02/2017 2:07 am  #7

Amazing post, Lolo!!! 🙌🏻👏🏻

6/02/2017 3:22 am  #8

Amazing post 👌

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

6/02/2017 5:05 am  #9

I love reading this.
Nu only problem in this, is unlearning everything I've learnt my whole life.
You know, realising that you can create everything through your mind.
That all is possible.
I believe it is possible. But there's still this voice in the back of my head, telling me that it's too hard or can't be done.
Stille struggling to remove him from my concious.

6/02/2017 9:22 am  #10

"Nu only problem in this, is unlearning everything I've learnt my whole life. "

Yes, I completly understand, that's our rational mind kicking for control. Seeing is believing is the mantra of this society, facts and evidence are truth, whereas LOA says your truth will deliver you facts and evidence.

It is indeed counterintuitive to the way we have lived most of our lives, so we can choose to continue the journey and start rebuilding our beliefs and our thought process. Sooner or later, something inside of us will click, and we'll start connecting more and more with our inner world and realize that life is more of an illusion and less solid than we thought it was. 

Is just a matter of time.

For me, the hardest part was accepting that I created my miseries, so I had to start by forgiving myself for the bad things that happened to me. Maybe you can start doing that. 

Or, you can start by taking a hard look at the different events at your life and searching what was inside of you that allowed that circumstance to happen. Meditate on that for a while and you'll begin to see your creative power. You were probably on autopilot, so your life was dictated by your subconscious expectations/fears/etc. 

I AM

Board footera