Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2017 8:13 pm  #1

Day 27 superman

So the guy who trains me (martial arts) is such a cool guy! He is seriously good at what he does and I am so blessed and grateful that he is showing me how to protect misled!! So today he trained me martial arts in the rain!! It was freaking awesome!! We had our sandles on slipping all over the concrete it was a blast! I had fun today looking up at the sky and laughing with one of my co workers and also enjoying my conversations on here with everyone especially LoLo! Hi there! I also rode my bike to work and back yesterday and while riding back home I rode in the rain which was just so peaceful! I also saw the prettiest little red rose on my way home! I love this life I can claim as my own also my love sent me some beautiful pictures!! Good prayers and happy vibes to all of you!! Gah the sunset is so beautiful right now๐Ÿ˜€

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

5/27/2017 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Day 27 superman

Hey! Thank youย 

What a good vibe. I feel encouraged to share my progress with you then

It is my intention that my lover returns to me in August as I'm slowly building my life back up.

I was in a low place, with no job, no confidence, broken family relationships, and depressed, so I started a 30-day self loveย routine on May.

And everything has changed. My desires have flown to me so fast that I've awakened my connection with my inner self with visions, donwloads and other tidbits of knowledge.

I manifested a career as a screenwriter. Now I'm writing both a movie and a web comedy series. What a blast I'm having.
I also manifested the beginning of my career as a music composer because I'm going to write some songs for the series.ย 
Moreso, the financial proposal of my boss is very similar to my money-related desire for the year. Which is way more than I've ever made in my life because the offer is in $$ while I live in a country where $$ are reaaaaaaaally expensive.ย 
My relationships with my friends and family are all healed and better than ever.
A couple of girls want to go out with me.
Ideas are flowing to me like sunlight in the morning. I see anything and pff, new idea for a new project.ย 
And, most of all, I've brought myself into unconditional peace and happiness.

This truly works. Reading how you went up from a dark place to total happiness and victory, just like me, only helps build my faith even further. In fact, as I'm writing this I have a huge smile on my face. Even me, with all the positive thoughts I try to put in the forum, have moments of doubt. But I remind myself that's just a result of my old fearful self, and my new self only attracts good results.ย 

Let's never go back to non-believers. IT works. IT changes our life.ย 

ย 

I AM

5/30/2017 5:56 pm  #3

Re: Day 27 superman

Lolo wrote:

Hey! Thank youย 

What a good vibe. I feel encouraged to share my progress with you then

It is my intention that my lover returns to me in August as I'm slowly building my life back up.

I was in a low place, with no job, no confidence, broken family relationships, and depressed, so I started a 30-day self loveย routine on May.

And everything has changed. My desires have flown to me so fast that I've awakened my connection with my inner self with visions, donwloads and other tidbits of knowledge.

I manifested a career as a screenwriter. Now I'm writing both a movie and a web comedy series. What a blast I'm having.
I also manifested the beginning of my career as a music composer because I'm going to write some songs for the series.ย 
Moreso, the financial proposal of my boss is very similar to my money-related desire for the year. Which is way more than I've ever made in my life because the offer is in $$ while I live in a country where $$ are reaaaaaaaally expensive.ย 
My relationships with my friends and family are all healed and better than ever.
A couple of girls want to go out with me.
Ideas are flowing to me like sunlight in the morning. I see anything and pff, new idea for a new project.ย 
And, most of all, I've brought myself into unconditional peace and happiness.

This truly works. Reading how you went up from a dark place to total happiness and victory, just like me, only helps build my faith even further. In fact, as I'm writing this I have a huge smile on my face. Even me, with all the positive thoughts I try to put in the forum, have moments of doubt. But I remind myself that's just a result of my old fearful self, and my new self only attracts good results.ย 

Let's never go back to non-believers. IT works. IT changes our life.ย 

ย 

oh my!! What you have manifested is truly truly incredible and I am so happy for you and all your happiness! I am so blessed to be talking with you! You have true happiness within you and it is so cool that you are sharing all this with me!! You're accomplishments are amazing! Especially your inner confidence! Alright I'm making that pack to always be believers!' So awesome!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

Board footera