Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2017 5:36 pm  #1

TIME WILL TELL

So last time I wrote on here was that my lover was back but he emphasized that we would only be friends but he cares for me "deeply". Then I recently found out since he's been back he got engaged to someone he had been with previously. I was torn but I still remained his friend and try to handle my emotions and not show them. However I took that for as long as I could and finally I couldn't take it no more. So we had the talk AGAIN and I told him to tell me to move on and he said thats not what he intended and that I am a grown women and if I feel I need to move on then move on and that Im child but he also says "if that makes you happy then just move on" in frustration. Now before I would tell him to tell me that and his response would be "I cant say that because I don't know what the future holds" So I figured out of the 2 years Ive been telling him Im going/walking away but never did. So now I am walking away and sticking by it broken hearted. I asked the universe if their relationship wouldn't end in marriage and we would work it out again together that I wanted to see a lime green care within a day and it had to be in the my travels. On my way home I seen two olive green cars and I said no thats not it. I woke up that morning heading into work and I was called in to go to another location. I was upset at first but when I almost arrive there I seen a parked LIME GREEN CAR, then I seen another one coming off the express way. Is this a coincidence or is it the universal answering my question? I asked again today the same question but I wanted to see a mat color car and I seen two because my mom asked me to goto the store on my way home last min. IS this an coincidence? So maybe I needed this outcome to walk away in order for it to happen maybe

5/12/2017 9:56 pm  #2

Re: TIME WILL TELL

learn self love, dear. it changes EVERYTHING!

5/28/2017 5:43 am  #3

Re: TIME WILL TELL

mariposa00 wrote:

So last time I wrote on here was that my lover was back but he emphasized that we would only be friends but he cares for me "deeply". Then I recently found out since he's been back he got engaged to someone he had been with previously. I was torn but I still remained his friend and try to handle my emotions and not show them. However I took that for as long as I could and finally I couldn't take it no more. So we had the talk AGAIN and I told him to tell me to move on and he said thats not what he intended and that I am a grown women and if I feel I need to move on then move on and that Im child but he also says "if that makes you happy then just move on" in frustration. Now before I would tell him to tell me that and his response would be "I cant say that because I don't know what the future holds" So I figured out of the 2 years Ive been telling him Im going/walking away but never did. So now I am walking away and sticking by it broken hearted. I asked the universe if their relationship wouldn't end in marriage and we would work it out again together that I wanted to see a lime green care within a day and it had to be in the my travels. On my way home I seen two olive green cars and I said no thats not it. I woke up that morning heading into work and I was called in to go to another location. I was upset at first but when I almost arrive there I seen a parked LIME GREEN CAR, then I seen another one coming off the express way. Is this a coincidence or is it the universal answering my question? I asked again today the same question but I wanted to see a mat color car and I seen two because my mom asked me to goto the store on my way home last min. IS this an coincidence? So maybe I needed this outcome to walk away in order for it to happen maybe

Yes, self love is important. You did not have the strength to walk away but you realize it now. I never try asking for signs or co-incidences because I believe that if a guy is really serious about someone and loves her, he will come back to her.
Till then you need to stop worrying, move on and think positive about the situation. Live your life and make yourself happy. Dont place all your happiness in his hands. Walk away and go no contact for a while. Hope your situation works out

Board footera