Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2017 2:18 pm  #1

You should read this.

((NOT CLICKBAIT))
I just want to help and reassure you all!!
This is going to be quite long.

RIGHT!
Firstly, I would like to apologize for my absence. I've been very busy with work which is always good. I've finished re-decorating my new home AND my boyfriend has moved in with me!! ☺

If you've messaged me and I've not yet replied, I'm sorry. I will get round to it.

Since I've come back I notice there is so much negativity and this forum seems to be losing its mojo.

Your thoughts create your reality and so do your beliefs. You've heard this, read this, seen this so many Timex but I just thought I'd say it again.
Whatever you believe is true. If you think your ex misses you, then they miss you. If you think your ex is thinking about then they're thinking about you.
If you think they hate you, then they hate you. If you think they've moved on, then yes, they've moved on.
What ever you think is true. FACT!!

If you're wondering why haven't they contacted me then you're creating a reality where they're not contacting you. The reason is simply because of time. Its not the right time yet but don't let that worry you because the right time will come.

Truth is if you can't stop thinking about them, then they're thinking about you just as much. It is a mental connection.

If you've been visualizing, scripting, giving gratitude and doing RS, then they won't be able to stop thinking about you.

Desire is a two way street. I know some of you struggle to believe but trust me, it is true.

Whom you adore, adores you. - Abraham Hicks!

You struggle with this belief because of obstacles that are standing in your way but obstacles are not only just an illusions they are a sign that what you want us manifesting. You must experience the opposite to what you before you get your desires. This makes you aware of your thoughts and feelings and should help you get into alignment. So look at them as a positive!

Whenever you do remote seduction, your target feels it every time and this causes them to think of you all the time. Whatever thoughts you have, they have too and they think its all their own. They will never know you are influencing them.

People think of you what you think they think if you.

When it comes to attracting a specific person, no one is not right for you. You wouldn't want to be with them if they were not right for you. If you think it will be difficult to attract them, the universe will make it difficult but if you think it will be easy, then it will be easy.
Remember, whatever you think is true!!

Moving away from attracting people, let's talk about something else that is popular with LOA, losing weight.

Why do you think so many people struggle to lose weight?
Because they are focusing on their current weight instead of the weight they want. They do the exercise, they do the healthy eating and they constantly weigh themselves and then get upset when they've only lost a pound or 2 and they get miserable, they're not grateful for the weight they have lost and then they find it harder to lose weight. They also don't enjoy the process.
So what should you do?

Imagine you have already reached your target weight and enjoy the process and be grateful. Buy clothes that will look good on you when you've lost the weight. Tell yourself how amazing your new body looks and how beautiful you are. The weight will fall off. It worked for me.

GRATITUDE
The attitude of gratitude is important. You must be grateful for what you have AND be grateful for receiving your desires in advance. The universe will deliver them to you much quicker if you show genuine appreciation. So, what have you got to be grateful for?
Just look around you. You have
..your life
..your home
..food on the table
..electricity
..clean water
..nature
..your mind
..your imagination
..the ability to walk, talk and right
..you know about LOA
..access to the internet
..the people in your life
..your senses
The list goes on and and on and on.
Every morning when you wake up, give a heart felt thank you that you've woken up. Before you go because, give a heart felt thank you for the day you've had whether it was a good day or a bad day. You have so much to be grateful for. There are people in the world praying for the stuff you take for granted such h as a cosy bed, a roof over your head, clean water........
Just show some gratitude and I promise you, you will feel better, your vibes will rise and you manifest a lot more into your life.

ASKING THE UNIVERSE
There are many ways to ask the universe. You can just have a thought. Whenever you think about something, you are in fact asking for what it is you are thinking about which is why you're told to be careful and be aware if your thoughts. You can pray. You can say ''universe, I want.......''
You can even write it down. There are so many ways of asking.

TAKING ACTION
If you want to win the lottery, the action you take is buying a ticket. If you want to attract someone, RS is a form of action. If you want a new home, look at new homes online or in estate agencies. Affirmations are a form of action.

LETTING GO
This part confuses people but you've been told before letting go is simply trusting the universe and getting on with your life. You can still think about your desires just as long as you are thinking positive. Meditate, script and visualize. Do RS too. Just don't ask yourself where us my desire, how will it happen, when will it happen. You need to have confidence, trust and faith that your desires will come to you.

Feel good. Do whatever makes you happy. If its staying indoors watching YouTube videos, do it. If listening to music makes you happy, do it. If you like socializing, playing sports or spending time on your own, do it. Its SO important you feel good so do whatever makes you happy.

I think I've covered everything.
This is a long post but I hope it reminds people about what they should do and hopefully it reassures people who are struggling with negative thoughts.

Happy manifesting.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

5/27/2017 3:00 pm  #2

Re: You should read this.

I absolutely love your posts. In love with them. You are one of the few people here I get positive vibes from lol.
And congratulations for your new home.
Good luck.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/27/2017 3:11 pm  #3

Thank universe for this post! Thank you so much!

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

5/27/2017 4:39 pm  #4

Amazing

5/27/2017 5:17 pm  #5

I just posted my experience a few minutes ago. 
I hope you will not mind if I post it here again because There are so man things she just Said to me which made me feel that none of the Work I did worked. 
So here it is. 

So right Now Iam sitting in the kitchen of my love. We just had a conversation. 
We spent The Last 3 days with each other. There was a lot of tension, little Fights etc. I felt as if I was unwanted. 
So we just spoke about our current situation. She Said, that she is annoyed, she cannot stand it to has anybody around her except her 2 Children. She just feels stressed out and Said, that she does not think, that we cannot have a future, she Said that There are Zero Feelings left for me and at the end she asked me to leave tomorrow..... 
Iam very frustrated. She Said she is not the type of person who wants to be so close to someone, she does not want to make compromises.  All this Visualization, all this sending of unconditional love, all this Listening to subliminals, all these remote seduction Sessions....nothing has helped or made a change in her behavior or Feelings towards me. She Said it would not even make her Said if we would not see each other again and that she does not really think about me since our breakup in february. 
I do not know What I did wrong.... Please help me through this. The saying "when I cannot Stop thinking about my desire it is because she is also thinking about me, or The wish of reconciliation exists in her too" all these sayings Seem so wrong to me right Now. I mean how can I have faith in this after The things she told me 20 minutes ago? 
Please give me some pieces of advice, is There still a chance for me? What should I do? Right Now I really do not see a chance of getting her back... 
Rob

5/27/2017 7:05 pm  #6

Great post, thank you!

I'm gonna add my two chips; manifesting is easy. Just write your goals in whatever fashion you like and be happy and grateful now. The universe will be giving you the stepping stones to reach your goals. 

The key is to keep on the path of spiritual growth and self-worth. That's the backbone of easy manifestation: as your mind and soul gets stronger, you'll get better and better results.

So, Rob, it doens't matter what happened to you, you can change it by changing yourself. Keep growing and develop a sense of unconditional happiness. Things will come to you, I promise. 

I can tell you went wrong becasue you're placing your happiness in her hands, thus you're still vibrating in conditional happiness, which is not a very powerful state to be in. Does that make sense to you?

You need to shift. Abraham Hicks says "Stop giving a shyt about the shyt that makes you feel like shyt". 

It doesn't matter. None of it matters, only your inner world, okay? Give it a try. Be happy now, write your goals, and develop a sense of unconditional happiness. Or, at least, unconditional peace. 

I AM

5/27/2017 7:15 pm  #7

Lolo wrote:

Great post, thank you!

I'm gonna add my two chips; manifesting is easy. Just write your goals in whatever fashion you like and be happy and grateful now. The universe will be giving you the stepping stones to reach your goals. 

The key is to keep on the path of spiritual growth and self-worth. That's the backbone of easy manifestation: as your mind and soul gets stronger, you'll get better and better results.

So, Rob, it doens't matter what happened to you, you can change it by changing yourself. Keep growing and develop a sense of unconditional happiness. Things will come to you, I promise. 

I can tell you went wrong becasue you're placing your happiness in her hands, thus you're still vibrating in conditional happiness, which is not a very powerful state to be in. Does that make sense to you?

You need to shift. Abraham Hicks says "Stop giving a shyt about the shyt that makes you feel like shyt". 

It doesn't matter. None of it matters, only your inner world, okay? Give it a try. Be happy now, write your goals, and develop a sense of unconditional happiness. Or, at least, unconditional peace. 

Thank you Very much it makes perfect sense to me. 
So my Situation is really not impossible? Because she sounded like she is really determined and she said that it could take her years to be open again. So I can really change that By focussing on me first? 

Last edited by Rob (5/27/2017 7:16 pm)

5/27/2017 7:45 pm  #8

I'm glad I read this before I went to bed, I've managed to overthink myself into a silly situation over the past 2 days, I'm not upset over it anymore luckily but I was in dire need of a good refresher.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/27/2017 8:13 pm  #9

Rob, it's only impossible if you think it is.

I've not lived my success story with my lover yet, but I've seen so many changes in my life that I could have though before they were impossible.
Also, I've read plenty of success stories of "impossible" situations that just resolved themselves because people had faith. 

Don't overthink it, and yes, focus on yourself. You keep your desire, there's nothing wrong about that, but do it out of love and not out of fear. Build a strong belief that reuniting with your lover is possible. I mean, why not? 

Why not? Think about it. Have fun. Think about all of the ways you and her could reunite. Why not? Possibilities are endless in this universe.

So, build your faith. Build your belief. Be happy. And trust the universe.

As for your lover, back off, for now, wait until she reaches out. She'll do it again.

You can, of course, visualize her from time to time, maybe before going to bed, but only if it makes you feel good. If it makes you feel anxiety, don't do it. I see you're having little faith right now, I see you're kinda angry because your visualizations don't work. You know what you can do? Give it a rest for a couple of weeks and read a lot of LOA-related books. You can start with The Secret and The Power because they are easy to understand and they've brought a lot of sucess stories. 

You're not supposed to struggle. Instead, have fun while visualizing. Realize that your imagination is as real as the physical reality you see with your eyes. Why? Because someday somehow it'll come to you, and is not your job to know how or when. Your job is to allow it, which means to be ready, to feel happy and grateful about it, and to have no doubts or fears. 

I AM

5/28/2017 2:38 pm  #10

Heeeeeey Jen!!!!!

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera