Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2017 11:54 am  #1

Why do many contributors not get back with their exes?

There are lots of posts about them not getting back together, or getting back together and the other party acting strange or distant.

Why is this?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/15/2017 12:30 pm  #2

Re: Why do many contributors not get back with their exes?

My guess is that these people aren't working on self love first. Most of the posts here are desperate and depressing. If you don't love yourself and work in the root of the problems by yourself, the problems will continue. Even without techniques, more often when people get back together than not, it's distant. People are hesitant about repeating the same problems. I wouldn't blame distance and hesitation on the technique so much as I would blame it on people worried more about getting an ex back than learning to be complete without them.

5/23/2017 9:22 am  #3

Because they don't fully believe they can get their ex back

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

5/23/2017 1:03 pm  #4

Basically what Jen said.       Plus, most of the people who have gotten their ex's back.  Don't come on anymore

Belief/confidence is important in all walks

5/24/2017 9:52 am  #5

There's probably a lot of reasons, the most obvious being that they just don't believe it's possible. Another thing which I have been super guilty of myself in the past is focusing too much on their current reality. They'll count how long it's been since they broke up, they'll check if they are still blocked, they'll stalk their specific people on social media to see if they've moved on.ย 

Most importantly of all, they don't value themselves enough and put their specific person on the pedestal they should be on. In any aspect of LOA, you should always be happy for yourself and do things that make you feel good.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

5/24/2017 11:26 pm  #6

We can get back with our ex but the thing is you need to just believe it and dont worry about the hows. It is that simple.  Keep sending unconditional love .

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (5/24/2017 11:27 pm)

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

5/29/2017 9:46 pm  #7

They get back but issues are not resolved to start with. ย Eventually, things will get on smoother though if both of them are sincere to make things work out. ย The other feel indifference? Let time heals. ย Just be positive that soon he will change for better.

6/13/2017 7:28 am  #8

Some people aren't that successful in getting their ex back is because they do not apply the LoA fully. LoA will take effect when you acquire it 100% with your positive mind set. You have to believe that you and your ex will get back together and for sure positive outcomes will come to you.

Last edited by AnneMarga (6/13/2017 10:02 pm)

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:ย https://gumroad.com/a/169423987ย ;ย http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

6/13/2017 11:00 am  #9

There are some that simply repeat what they themselves have read about LOA without it actually have worked on them.

There are some that are simply here to build trust then later slide into inboxes to receive payments for their knowledge.

The Universe is your playground.

6/16/2017 10:30 am  #10

From my experience, me and my ex had a lot of differences. We were together for 4 years and it was a very toxic relationship. Though it may seem that we were not going to get back together, I then focused on myself first. I focused on how to be a better person ย and not be dependent on others, after that, I then applied the LoA when I was able to stand on my own again. I thought that by this time it will be better for us to have our relationship. It took us a year before we truly had a solid relationship.The distance that we had was just a trial that we had to face. In order for you to know how important the person is, you'll need to let go of them first. I am not saying all relationships are successful, but I guess we were one of the lucky ones. Subliminals and reading to forums has helped me all through out the process. Knowing and hearing other peoples stories gave me inspiration. Try to listen to one of them. Hope it'll help ย 

Board footera