Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2017 11:47 am  #361

Re: Superman Game

I'll be starting this game tomorrow -22nd May for 30 days. Might not be able to update everyday. Basically I will be reinventing my ex to make our relationship brand new and without any physical aspect because I want us to be emotionally bonded this time as last time was all about sex. I will visualize him with his good qualities and erase the bad ones. I am not worried about the outcome & even open to attracting a better person! Wish me luck

5/22/2017 4:18 pm  #362

day 28: wow, i slept and forgot to update! lol. even after so long he still wants me. nice!

5/22/2017 9:50 pm  #363

day 29: one to go, i'm feeling nostalgic already, i hate good byes...

5/23/2017 9:43 pm  #364

day 30: i made it! look at me crossing the finish line. woohoo! i'll come back with my conclusion soon. also, sweet way to end things: today he shared i tiny bit of his personal life - without me asking! very cute and unexpected (yesterday i had thoughts of this happening but never believed it would).Β 

6/01/2017 11:33 pm  #365

So, I am a lurker but just made this account because I am so inspired after reading all these success stories and how amazing you all are doing. I have been working on self love and I am ready to take it on to new heights! I am starting the Superman Challenge tomorrow (it is already the end of the day rn). I am so excited! I wish I could express how amazing this forum is and how much you all inspire me. Everything is possible. I can't wait to post my success story here soon, because I know I will manifest a loving and beautiful relationship with my love. He is with me always. I am going to create an improved relationship that is full of warmth, love, happiness, trust, respect, joy, and so much more. Anyways, just wanted to say that I am getting started and so so ready to apply this!Β 

Since I am already here I will say that I had amazing Β day today. I got to spend time with my cousin and we laughed like we were children til our cheeks where hurting. It felt so good. I also got some beautiful crystals that I plan on using during my meditations. I feel really proud of myself for how positive I have been and how kind and loving I have been to myself. As each day passes I feel more growth and choose to be my best self. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have gained and all the changes I have made.Β 

I am an abundant creator that is ready to expand and live fully! Love you all!

6/07/2017 10:16 pm  #366

sorry i didn't come back for my 'conclusion'. i got lazy! (my bad). something cool happened these days...he sent me a pic without me asking, also updated his whatsapp status (it's like snapchat). got to 'meet' his fam and saw a vid of him at the gym working out shirtless...le sigh...i 'asked' (in my thoughts) for all this but was sure it would never happen, still it did! what if we really expected things??? if i could ask for something, it would be experimenting everlasting self love, because then i know i'd get the rest from there...lol, i'm rambling!Β 

6/12/2017 11:58 pm  #367

I am so grateful for this opportunity to get my love back and for this forum! Thank you! I'm BeautifulDreamer It is the twelfth of June and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

6/14/2017 12:12 am  #368

Day 1: Today was okay. I definitely feel better than I did just a few days ago and I will continue to make it my goal to feel even better each day. I learned that what I desire is to feel good, so if I can feel good I will get anything else I desire. Thanks!

6/19/2017 5:45 pm  #369

It's 20th June today. A month since we last talked, and I'm determined to get him to talk to me and like me again. I am determined to make myself attractive to him and attracr him with happiness that he gives in and overcome his own fear of long distance. He will want to talk to me and see me at the end of this game. I will turn his view on my stories to an actual message from him. I have no reason to doubt or worry and I should not be thinking of current reality and/or the logic as to why he won't talk to me. For the next 30 days i will live in joy and gratitude and be a happy girl, nothing will pull me down, because he is already mine. And he will make the first contact within this 30 days.

If at any point I feel the need to reach out, I will not fret over the outcome. I will continue to be in joy and gratitude that he is still open to communicating even if he might not be ready to respond. But I know fully in my heart that he's mine, already mine and will always be mine. Nothinf is over unless I allow myself to think so.

I'll make the "impossible" situation possible.

6/19/2017 7:30 pm  #370

Please follow what you wrote. I'm cheering for you. Give us an update.

Board footera