Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2017 4:43 pm  #1

Got my ex back!!! Now...

Hey guys! So good news. I started on this forum in October to attract my ex. I am so happy to say me and him started to date again in January! I am so happy about this. I wanted your opinion on how to let go of insecurities and pain. We went through a lot before we got back together, and there's still some problems there. How can I fix it with the law of attraction?

Thank you!!!!!

This goes to show, it is possible to attract an ex!

4/29/2017 5:30 pm  #2

Re: Got my ex back!!! Now...

Congratulations!!Β 

5/07/2017 7:28 pm  #3

roxanneav wrote:

Hey guys! So good news. I started on this forum in October to attract my ex. I am so happy to say me and him started to date again in January! I am so happy about this. I wanted your opinion on how to let go of insecurities and pain. We went through a lot before we got back together, and there's still some problems there. How can I fix it with the law of attraction?

Thank you!!!!!

This goes to show, it is possible to attract an ex!

What are the problems? If it's something that can be solved with communication that might be the best route. From a Law of Attraction viewpoint though you should focus on having the ideal relationship. Focus on positive aspects of that person, focus on the good and get more good.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

5/09/2017 9:59 am  #4

Basically insecurities get triggered because they have been part of your subconscious for a long time. You need to replace these limiting beliefs once and for all, otherwise, you will fall into the same relationship patters no matter who is your partner.Β 

Board footera