Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2017 6:16 am  #11

Re: The 7 Days Feeling Better Challenge

Sanshi wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I'm not sure where I'd place but lately, I've been switching between apathy and indifference. My new aim is to experience more of the better emotions, as well as the negative or indifference.

To quote a 50 Cent song I like "Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn;t for pain".Β 

I can only speak for myself, but in the past years, I went through all the emotions between powerlessness to pessimism. I hardly felt better than that and I don't think that I am an exception and all other people feel so much better than me. So, we all have to some degree enough experience with negative emotions to value the positive ones I assume.

It's true that we need the contrast to appreciate the good stuff, but contrast is something that will never disappear, no matter how good we feel. You will always experience situations you don't like and having a negative emotional response to it. You can't feel bliss all the time. That's just not the way creation works.

I know that there are many people who preach to sit with the emotions. I personally think that our emotions work exactly like physical pain and transfering the example to that really helps understanding it better. If you put your hand on a hot stove, you have three options. Option one: You feel the pain and you immediately react to it by reaching for a better feeling. You pull your hand back. Option two: You pretend that you don't have any pain (aka you tell everyone how happy you are, but you aren't really). Option three: You feel the pain and you make the conscious decision to stay with it a little longer.

The example may be a little striking and surely it's much less harmful to sit with a negative emotion than to keep your hand on the hot stove, but it is both guidance telling you which way would be most beneficial for you to go.

This is actually so helpful I kind of imagine it like this after reading some stuff of course..you have two pots of flowers a poisonous one and a very beautiful blossom one...your mind wants to water both of them but its up to you which one will flourish thus in which one you pour more water...so i think it's easier this way....Yeah bad thoughts will come but if we focus less on them then they Will not grow....if we focus not the positive thought they will grow and the negative will just dry off....I am really glad I have attracted this forum in my life it has really helped me grow more positive even when I have negative thoughts

Bless you all

4/22/2017 9:22 am  #12

I'm yellow, I think. I'm not depressed or sad.
More impatient. I've always been impatient about things I really like and want 😁
But mostly I actually feel happy and positive, but I would really like a sweet and cute girlfriend β€πŸ€—
But hey, that's the only thing in my life that's missing at the moment, so things can't be that bad πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š
I've even gone from "I only want her" to "her or someone better".
That's big for me, coz she is bang hot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I'm definately into this challenge πŸ˜„

4/28/2017 4:15 am  #13

Before I restart this challenge (today!), I want to share my experience with it with you.

I followed my own rules for 5 days, after that I got a little sloppy. But I still had amazing results. Sure, it were just "small" manifestations, but it was crazy. On Thuesday, I reached a state of absolutely non-resistance. I felt like a kid again and I realised that everything was more exciting as a kid not because it was new, but because we were in alignment. We could still have this thrill of life, if we could manage to get in alignment with who we really are!

Let me share some of my manifestations with you. On Sunday, I was hiking and passed a castle which had a cafe inside. I thought "I want cake!", I didn't go and get some though. When I came home, the daughter of my landlord brought me 3 pieces of three different cakes and all delicious. I appreciated it and thought that this could happen more often to me. On Wednesday, my landlord brought me randomly some other cake. On Thuesday, I had a seminar and thought it would be nice to get more in contact with one of the girls there. I was late this morning, and there were just two seats left. But she was even more late and had to sit besides me. We even did two exercises together. Then, I did some grocery shopping. From my bus stop to my apartment, I have to walk around 10 minutes and it sucks with heavy bags. When I left the bus, I thought "It really would be nice, if someone with a car would take me with them. It would make things so much easier for me and I am worth it!". 30 seconds later, I saw the car of my landlord and then my landlord standing there waiting (for meeee ;D). He pretended to wait for his grandson, but I knew better. I don't even had to wait, because the grandson arrived the moment I arrived and I didn't have to walk. I live in my place since September and that was the third time that someone ask me, if I want them to drive me home and it was the first time that I met my landlord in that place.

Also, I had a revelation. I finally get what Abe mean, when they say that this universe is based on well-being. We are blessed beyond anything. It's not only that we can have everything, but that our Inner Being WANTS us to have everything. We are loved and supported. We just have to tap into that and trust that our Inner Being always guides us and always wants the best for us.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/28/2017 4:24 am  #14

Sanshi wrote:

Before I restart this challenge (today!), I want to share my experience with it with you.

I followed my own rules for 5 days, after that I got a little sloppy. But I still had amazing results. Sure, it were just "small" manifestations, but it was crazy. On Thuesday, I reached a state of absolutely non-resistance. I felt like a kid again and I realised that everything was more exciting as a kid not because it was new, but because we were in alignment. We could still have this thrill of life, if we could manage to get in alignment with who we really are!

Let me share some of my manifestations with you. On Sunday, I was hiking and passed a castle which had a cafe inside. I thought "I want cake!", I didn't go and get some though. When I came home, the daughter of my landlord brought me 3 pieces of three different cakes and all delicious. I appreciated it and thought that this could happen more often to me. On Wednesday, my landlord brought me randomly some other cake. On Thuesday, I had a seminar and thought it would be nice to get more in contact with one of the girls there. I was late this morning, and there were just two seats left. But she was even more late and had to sit besides me. We even did two exercises together. Then, I did some grocery shopping. From my bus stop to my apartment, I have to walk around 10 minutes and it sucks with heavy bags. When I left the bus, I thought "It really would be nice, if someone with a car would take me with them. It would make things so much easier for me and I am worth it!". 30 seconds later, I saw the car of my landlord and then my landlord standing there waiting (for meeee ;D). He pretended to wait for his grandson, but I knew better. I don't even had to wait, because the grandson arrived the moment I arrived and I didn't have to walk. I live in my place since September and that was the third time that someone ask me, if I want them to drive me home and it was the first time that I met my landlord in that place.

Also, I had a revelation. I finally get what Abe mean, when they say that this universe is based on well-being. We are blessed beyond anything. It's not only that we can have everything, but that our Inner Being WANTS us to have everything. We are loved and supported. We just have to tap into that and trust that our Inner Being always guides us and always wants the best for us.

Awesome I am restarting tomorrow cause last 2 days not so good for me.I am becoming impatient again.Nice manifestations loved reading this oneΒ 
Β 

5/04/2017 3:04 am  #15

I'm between Yellow and Green. Β I will do all things to feel better.Β 

On another note, i hardly consume fast food but today,i kept craving for Macdonalds!Β Β 

You want to enter my life? The door is open!
You want to leave my life? The door is open too!

Just don't block the doorway, you are blocking the entrance!Β 

Β 

Board footera