Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2017 5:30 am  #1

When your ex is with another person?

Hi everyone!
I am just wondering what you guys think of a situation where your ex is with another person? Has anyone overcome a situation like that?

4/23/2017 7:50 pm  #2

Re: When your ex is with another person?

I am in that same situation I chose to think of it as not an obstacle

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

4/25/2017 5:47 am  #3

I try to think this way too. I can often do pretty well but sometimes I find myself thinking about them together or all the reasons why he will stay with her. How do you keep from letting these thoughts bring you down?

4/25/2017 7:23 am  #4

I found out the guy I'd met in the summer and had a fling with was also seeing someone else.Β  I found out after I'd travelled back to his country to spend 2 weeks with him, I found out midway through the second week!Β  Needless to say things ended not too good that was beginning of October.

I realised the more I thought about her the more I would be pushing them together!Β  It was hard but I started to turn my thoughts around and stop thinking of her or if I did i'd confirm things to myself like, I am enough, I am beautiful, I am amazing, I am the only girl he wants etc etc.Β  I also done the Agnes Vivarelli rubbing out technique, not sure if it works or not but me and him started talking again and even had laughs, I let him know I was going back to his country for a short break at the beginning of this month and he asked if I wanted him to come see me.Β  He travelled on a bus after work my first night there and arrived late and we had a fantastic night and the next afternoon together.Β  When I asked if him and her were still together he replied with a meh type look on his face and made a noise which indicated not to me!Β  The week after I got home he changed his social media cover photo from him and her to just a random photo.Β  He's gone quiet on me now though, but I know he'll be back!

Sorry rambling on.....anyway what I would do if I was you and thoughts of reasons why he would stay with her came up, I'd turn them around and change them to thoughts of why he would be with you, what's amazing about you, what fantastic qualities do you have etc.Β  You are more than enough for him, you are a beautiful amazing wonderful girl! Take him off the pedestal and put yourself on it....you deserve to be on it

4/25/2017 10:16 am  #5

daisychain wrote:

I found out the guy I'd met in the summer and had a fling with was also seeing someone else.Β  I found out after I'd travelled back to his country to spend 2 weeks with him, I found out midway through the second week!Β  Needless to say things ended not too good that was beginning of October.

I realised the more I thought about her the more I would be pushing them together!Β  It was hard but I started to turn my thoughts around and stop thinking of her or if I did i'd confirm things to myself like, I am enough, I am beautiful, I am amazing, I am the only girl he wants etc etc.Β  I also done the Agnes Vivarelli rubbing out technique, not sure if it works or not but me and him started talking again and even had laughs, I let him know I was going back to his country for a short break at the beginning of this month and he asked if I wanted him to come see me.Β  He travelled on a bus after work my first night there and arrived late and we had a fantastic night and the next afternoon together.Β  When I asked if him and her were still together he replied with a meh type look on his face and made a noise which indicated not to me!Β  The week after I got home he changed his social media cover photo from him and her to just a random photo.Β  He's gone quiet on me now though, but I know he'll be back!

Sorry rambling on.....anyway what I would do if I was you and thoughts of reasons why he would stay with her came up, I'd turn them around and change them to thoughts of why he would be with you, what's amazing about you, what fantastic qualities do you have etc.Β  You are more than enough for him, you are a beautiful amazing wonderful girl! Take him off the pedestal and put yourself on it....you deserve to be on it

I can use this last piece of information πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š
What a great way to think.
Not why she wanna be with him,  but why she would wanna be with me instead.

4/25/2017 10:49 am  #6

daisychain wrote:

Love that last paragraph!!
Β 

Board footera