Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2017 10:39 am  #1

Does this count as visualisation?

Sort of daydreaming, I guess, of various scenarios whilst travelling to work?

Or is that remote influence?

Or daydreaming?

And what effect would it have?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/19/2017 10:41 am  #2

Re: Does this count as visualisation?

It should have positive results as long as you aren't repeatedly thinking of being in wrecks or stuff like that.

The Universe is your playground.

4/19/2017 10:43 am  #3

Avaelle wrote:

It should have positive results as long as you aren't repeatedly thinking of being in wrecks or stuff like that.

Oh no it's all good stuff ;)

4/19/2017 12:37 pm  #4

When I "daydream" I try to do it as if in the moment. Like the same way I would if I were living it. From my own eyes and not as if watching it on a tv. Then I think it's really like visualizing.

4/19/2017 1:17 pm  #5

80saeaak wrote:

When I "daydream" I try to do it as if in the moment. Like the same way I would if I were living it. From my own eyes and not as if watching it on a tv. Then I think it's really like visualizing.

Yes I do too, I'm in the scenes myself.

4/19/2017 2:45 pm  #6

I don't think that there are any differences between the visualisation techniques. In the end, it all comes down to what it does to your vibration. Does it make you feel happy? Then it's leading you in the right direction.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/19/2017 3:17 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

Does it make you feel happy?

Oh yes!!

4/19/2017 3:25 pm  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Does it make you feel happy?

Oh yes!!

Then do it as much as you can!!
That's the best thing you can do. I heard Abe speak of vibrational currency today and that's pretty accurate. The moment you spend your vibrational currency on happy thoughts, you can't spend it on crappy thoughts and that in and of itself is already pretty good.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera