Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2017 9:09 pm  #1

Self love

I've always known of self love, but today, I decided that I know I must make a change and that my happiness is so much more important than this person I wish to desire. Sanshi,if you read this, thank you very much for your replies to my posts for making me realize where I had to adjust. I've always known I should, and I never didn't love myself, And didn't think bad thoughts of myself, but TRUE self love. To be really in love with yourself. Wow. It's only been a day of me really making it my #1 priority to be happy and not focus so much on my desires and I have seen such a huge vibrational change. The people around me. I'm always in the right place at the right time. I came across 3 old friends today. I manifested a bunch of things I had been desiring lately, all suddenly. My relationship is on it's way. I feel it, and the good feeling is always the first manifestation. Truly truly truly as Sanshi has said, LOVE YOURSELVES! Look at this day. Look at you. Spread love everywhere. You really have to FEEL IT. Wonderful and magically things begin to happen when you do and focusing upon your happiness more than your desire is not at all getting "rid" of it. When you're happy and in alignment, you begin to vibrate with your desire and it must manifest . MUST. Love yourselves. There is no need to worry. The universe has got you and knows what you want! Trust it! Last but not least, love for yourself is unconditional love for the world! If you can master inner love and happiness, you can master anything!

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/18/2017 9:15 pm)

4/19/2017 7:08 am  #2

Re: Self love

Great to read. I am working on the same thing right now and also had some interesting results. But it's really not so much about the results. It's about feeling better, thinking better thoughts, focusing in a better direction, having a great relationship with your Inner Being... I like that you mentioned trusting in the universe. That's something I try to focus on too. I want to be partners with my Inner Being. I know that it always knows the way and shows it to me. It's like being in a dark room and someone telling you in which direction to go. It's not easy to trust someone so much, but on the other hand..what are your options? Most people are running around in the dark room stepping their toe on every wall. I did that too, the results weren't that great. So, why not trying to listen to that inner voice just for a little while to test it?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/19/2017 8:20 am  #3

Thelawoflove wrote:

I've always known of self love, but today, I decided that I know I must make a change and that my happiness is so much more important than this person I wish to desire. Sanshi,if you read this, thank you very much for your replies to my posts for making me realize where I had to adjust. I've always known I should, and I never didn't love myself, And didn't think bad thoughts of myself, but TRUE self love. To be really in love with yourself. Wow. It's only been a day of me really making it my #1 priority to be happy and not focus so much on my desires and I have seen such a huge vibrational change. The people around me. I'm always in the right place at the right time. I came across 3 old friends today. I manifested a bunch of things I had been desiring lately, all suddenly. My relationship is on it's way. I feel it, and the good feeling is always the first manifestation. Truly truly truly as Sanshi has said, LOVE YOURSELVES! Look at this day. Look at you. Spread love everywhere. You really have to FEEL IT. Wonderful and magically things begin to happen when you do and focusing upon your happiness more than your desire is not at all getting "rid" of it. When you're happy and in alignment, you begin to vibrate with your desire and it must manifest . MUST. Love yourselves. There is no need to worry. The universe has got you and knows what you want! Trust it! Last but not least, love for yourself is unconditional love for the world! If you can master inner love and happiness, you can master anything!

I just love this so much each line is feeling love inside me ❀️❀️❀️
The best part is with this you naturally start feeling good πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so so much .

Joy peace love love love

4/24/2017 4:34 pm  #4

Read Mastery of Love.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

Board footera