Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2017 6:32 am  #1

Sign from the universe manifested!

So, when first practicing with the loa, I would try to attract little things, such as seeing deer which are very rare in my area, I haven't seen them in years, now I see them everyday, and kittens because I love cats, and now I see kittens by my house everysingle time I leave or am coming home. Also, I asked to attract a tea, and now my parents offer to buy me one almost everytime we go out together. In the past day, I fell off my high flying disc (temporarily) and im okay that it happened, contrast allows me to expand!  So I asked the universe "I would like _____ to message me." This person is not my person, just a friend I haven't spoken to recently. It took longer than usual to manifest which is of course due to my vibration, but I woke up this morning, had an urge to visit twitter ( I don't go on often) and bam, they had messaged me! I am truly greatful. I had asked for this specifically because it's been months since me and this friend have messged. Now I will receive a message from my love, and will definitely come to share it! Thanks universe!

4/16/2017 7:17 am  #2

Re: Sign from the universe manifested!

Thelawoflove wrote:

So, when first practicing with the loa, I would try to attract little things, such as seeing deer which are very rare in my area, I haven't seen them in years, now I see them everyday, and kittens because I love cats, and now I see kittens by my house everysingle time I leave or am coming home. Also, I asked to attract a tea, and now my parents offer to buy me one almost everytime we go out together. In the past day, I fell off my high flying disc (temporarily) and im okay that it happened, contrast allows me to expand!  So I asked the universe "I would like _____ to message me." This person is not my person, just a friend I haven't spoken to recently. It took longer than usual to manifest which is of course due to my vibration, but I woke up this morning, had an urge to visit twitter ( I don't go on often) and bam, they had messaged me! I am truly greatful. I had asked for this specifically because it's been months since me and this friend have messged. Now I will receive a message from my love, and will definitely come to share it! Thanks universe!

Congratulations πŸ˜ƒ

4/16/2017 8:49 am  #3

Re: Sign from the universe manifested!

Thank you so much love, means the world to me!!

Board footera