Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2017 1:06 pm  #11

Re: Question about marriage

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Haha yes bless you too.
I am male by the way πŸ˜‡.
Im trying to attract my girl too.
Never Lose hope🀘

Β 
Yeah see idk what your sex was lol
But i appreciate your words anyway😊

4/14/2017 1:30 pm  #12

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Is it still okay to have faith in us?

The universe isn't judgemental. The question is more, if you are able to have faith. Going for a new girl would probably be the easier way to take.
Β 

Β 
Are you saying being someone else is better?

I am saying two things: First, you shouldn't worry about any ethical stuff like "Is it okay to go between them?" or "What if she suffers through the breakup with the other guy?". That's not the way the universe works anyway, so no point in worrying about it.
The second thing I am saying is that it would be easier to go for someone new. I don't say that it would be the right way for you, I don't say that you can't have her back. But I assume that you aren't very experienced with LoA and the thing with LoA is that it isn't as easy to understand as it sounds in the first moment and that it needs a lot of practice. I always compare it to sports. To become very good in any sport, you need to practice for a while. You can't do the "hard things" in the beginning, regardless of the type of sport. You need the muscles for it, you need to know how to do it properly and so on. It's the same with LoA. It's a completely new way of thinking and attracting back a person is more difficult than attracting a parking space, because you have already momentum going on around that person. And you have beliefs about married couples, you probably don't feel good about being the reason for them to break up and so on. There is so much going on that makes it difficult. I am not here to tell you which way is the best for you, and that you are here probably means that I won't be able to convince you of giving up anyway (and it's really not my intention to convince you or discourage you). I'm just saying that it is the hard way and that there are a lot of women out there that would be a perfect match for you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/14/2017 10:19 pm  #13

I appreciate the responses.

Its still new to me finding this out. I do know i still love her. I have faith in our future. Working on not focusing on the how and when of things.
Theres many different ways we can get back together. However god and the universe know the best way.

4/15/2017 11:03 am  #14

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Thelawoflove wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

I understand what your saying completely.
I just wonder how everything is gonna work out (even though thats not my business)
I dont wish bad on them at all. I guess this is just one of those things where i got to have faith and let the universe work out those details.

Exactly, see you know what to do! It's normal to have the desire of wanting to know, but you must trust the universe because trust me, it knows exactly what you want, and will deliver it to you perfectly when you let go and allow it to do its work. Also, don't focus upon the third person, if you do, youre only attracting seeing more of them in your life, which will do a disservice to yourself! Wish you all the best!! You can do it!

Β 

Thank you so much. I get it. It wont be the easiest thing but noone promised me it would be lol

Just takes practice because we are creatures of habit! But It will become easy. I find telling myself "it's so easy to let go" over and over, makes it easy to do so! Literally! If you can hold that thought for 17 seconds and let the momentum build of that thought, the Loa will kick in and bring you more thoughts and it will become easy, because it is easy! It isn't hard. If you believe it is easy it will be easy. For example, last year I told myself math is hard, I truly believed that and failed the course. This year, I told myself over and over that it was easy now that I know of the loa, and I now have the highest math mark in my class, I truly find it easy now, and never thought in a million years I would say this, but I LOVE math. Like love it so much, because it gives me so much ease. Nothing in life is hard unless you say so. A belief is just a thought we continue to think

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/15/2017 5:22 pm)

10/07/2018 5:53 pm  #15

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Thelawoflove wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

I understand what your saying completely.
I just wonder how everything is gonna work out (even though thats not my business)
I dont wish bad on them at all. I guess this is just one of those things where i got to have faith and let the universe work out those details.

Exactly, see you know what to do! It's normal to have the desire of wanting to know, but you must trust the universe because trust me, it knows exactly what you want, and will deliver it to you perfectly when you let go and allow it to do its work. Also, don't focus upon the third person, if you do, youre only attracting seeing more of them in your life, which will do a disservice to yourself! Wish you all the best!! You can do it!

Thank you so much. I get it. It wont be the easiest thing but noone promised me it would be lol

Β 
Hi Beautiful_1, I was wondering if you had any success?

Last edited by Ryuu (10/08/2018 2:16 am)

Board footera