Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2015 4:49 pm  #1

You CAN attract back a lover. :)

Just wanted to give some reinforcement to those seeking to reconcile with their love.  Remember, this is not an impossible desire to manifest.  Stay strong! Believe! Surround yourself in love and positivity.  Be good to yourself, and keep happy and productive thoughts in your mind.  You CAN attract your love back, so don't despair.  Visualize like crazy and watch the magic happen!

Good luck to everyone and remember - YOU can do it!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/26/2015 5:35 pm  #2

Re: You CAN attract back a lover. :)

Before I didn't tbink this was possible but after talking to you over these past months, I have realized it's possible and all we need to do is just believe it's coming. I have tried controlling the situation but I think that was because I didn't completely trust LOA. However, with your help I have learned how to properly use the LOA. Thanks Veronica! 😃

6/26/2015 6:13 pm  #3

I  have been on a journey to attract my love back.  And I just want to say that Veronica has helped me immensely in steering me back on track, and providing empowering info that raises my vibration. I've had some awesome little manifestations and although my love and I are not yet "together" my faith has increased tenfold! Hoping this forum attracts lots of wonderful people who genuinely believe they can attract whatever they want, so we can all enjoy the journey and grow together 💖

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

6/27/2015 1:48 am  #4

hi everyone! i am also attracting my lover back.
there is no physical manifestation uet, but i am not giving up.
i am waiting him no matter how long it takes!

let's be happy! and we can all do it!

6/27/2015 9:38 am  #5

You can all do it! Stay strong, and do your best to act as if.  Realy go into your mind and heart and imagine right now what it would be like to have your relationship now! WOW! That would be amazing, wouldn't it?

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

10/28/2015 11:46 am  #6

Brilliant words Veronica    I am treating my flat like he is back with me   I dress like he will see me    I have seen things  that tell me there is movement  in the Universe    but  I have a question for you    He being a stubborn man   is that why its taking so long?

Board footera