Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2017 3:37 am  #1

Trying to manifest relationship

Hey guys!

So I'm trying to get back together with the love of my life. I was super aligned and manifesting a lot before but then I got a concussion and since then I've struggled with aligning myself.

I am doing better and I'm practicing all the standard LOA stuff.
Visualizing
Gratitude journal
Self love with affirmations
Doing things that I love and make me happy.

The one thing I'm struggling with the most right now is detaching from my desire (my love) the reason is that we work together so we see each other a lot, but during the weekends I feel detached and great.

How can I detach completely? Even while I'm at work so that I don't put up resistance and just focus on aligning myself and not let him and his presence effect me?

I need all the help and advice I can get.
Thanks

4/10/2017 3:45 am  #2

Re: Trying to manifest relationship

What is your definition of detachment?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/10/2017 3:48 am  #3

Like not focusing on him and how I can get him back. How I can build an emotional connection with him.

I want all of that to flow by itself. I just want to focus on myself and feel happy and confident and not feel fazed by him or be nervous or anxious around him

4/10/2017 3:58 am  #4

Gaia_92 wrote:

Like not focusing on him and how I can get him back. How I can build an emotional connection with him.

I want all of that to flow by itself. I just want to focus on myself and feel happy and confident and not feel fazed by him or be nervous or anxious around him

Well, your focus is your choice. There isn't more to it than that. It takes attention and in the beginning a little effort to direct your focus, but that's the work you have to do.
If it is about getting him back, having more money or the perfect job, it's always the same principle: You get more of what you focus upon. So if you are able to think about the amazing relationship with him without searching for its manifestation on the outside, that's what you will get more of.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/10/2017 4:00 am  #5

Thanks for your response. I know you are right, but I am struggling with this.

Can you offer me advice on HOW to actually do this?

4/10/2017 5:47 am  #6

Gaia_92 wrote:

Thanks for your response. I know you are right, but I am struggling with this.

Can you offer me advice on HOW to actually do this?

Ok so gaia,
Its so best that you both can see each other everyday ☺.
So it is the time you have to show him your improvement not only from inner vibrations that you are already doing it but as my point of view,
Stop looking starring at him.
Only normal work talk if it needed.
But most important , Be normal & always with a smile (i know its hard but do acting again & again you will get success in it).
Any he asks reply him positively with a  sparkling smile & at that time think that he is going to be mad on this smile & improvement.
Change your haircut.
Wear new clothes perfect simple but best.
Do a little make up (specially eyes).
Change your eye brow stlye.
In short change your whole look give it a new improvement & have always smile to others.
Whatever you do after coming home be with normal face or whatever but at work be always with acting of smile & energetic (do act even by forcefully)

Simply just make him think you are moving on & happy.(don't be afraid of moving on because you already have him just to make him think you are moving on).
By not looking i do not mean to make him think that you are upset angry by such but make him think you are normal as nothing happened.
You hav to work as he is not around you & same time you have to act of being energetic with smile.

Do not think its late to start

Make him think he lose many things.

Because people don't be in atmosphere where it is cry,worry,sad or like there is nothing in life.

While improving your self do Lanie's Pw & Bwd both it will highly effect on him in this situation.

Don't look even a once to him by your self.
If it accidentally a look then be normal with short smile.
Only talk when it related to work.

Whatever it is , make him start personal talk by himself not by you.

& by his side He will start personal talk to you after you follow all these.

Do Agnes's meditation of self love.
Do brad's self love Eft tapping.

After all these he will be attracted by you.
Sorry for my English & i wrote all fast so any mistake correct me.
Sending you lights.
Thank you universe.

4/11/2017 12:42 am  #7

You can also do a quick RS/PW session on him at work (during lunch, bathroom, break) and imagine HIM fawning over you at work, directly and from his work area. Feel that you are the Goddess of his dreams! After doing the work session, anytime you find yourself thinking or worrying about him, detach by thinking "I'm amazing, HE'S thinking of ME right now" and then shift your focus back to work or to the other things you're working on manifesting. With practice it becomes easier.

4/11/2017 1:59 am  #8

Thanks for your response. Although I'm not quite familiar with RS/PW. What is this? Do people have success?

Thanks

4/11/2017 8:03 am  #9

I just purchased PW, and am reading it. Have you guys had success with it?

4/11/2017 9:51 am  #10

Gaia_92 wrote:

I just purchased PW, and am reading it. Have you guys had success with it?

I've had success with it, I saw progress with the person I was using it on. Worked so well! I've started practising it again so I'm looking forward to seeing it all play out.Β 
Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera