Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2017 1:38 am  #1

What are you sending out to your YOUniverse?

The Universe doesn't understand English or whatever man-made language you speak. The Universe understands vibration and it acts on your vibration, regardless of, if you want what you think to become true or not. You get more of what you focus upon, no matter what it is. This principle always works. You can observe reality, giving it your focus and it will become more and will seem even more solid and real to you. You can also think about concepts and things you like, things you want to come about. The universe doesn't care, if what you think about is "real" or not. It's a gigantic vibration translation machine. Imagine it as a 3D printer. You put a model in and the printer doesn't care, if it is big or small, good or bad, it just prints your model exactly the way you put it in. You can decide which model you put in. You can say "Well, the last thing that came out of this printer was a toy car, so that means that I have to put the toy car model in." After a while, you will have a whole lot of toy cars lying around. But do you really want and need all this toy cars? Probably not. So choose a new model to print.

It's really the same thing with reality. Where your attention goes, the energy flows. What has the last conversation you had with someone been about? Was it something you want to experience? Or was it about something you consider to be true? "That's just the way it is. That's just the way I am. That's just the way the world functions. Let me tell you about how crappy my day was." Was it something between those lines? What are you thinking about right now? How excited you are about your next trip, your hobbies, your life in general? How much you love the idea of having more money or whatever? Or are you miserable, because your bf/gf left? Are you obsessed with getting them back and try to convince yourself that you CAN have them back all day every day, without feeling much more sure about it than a week or a month ago?

If what you think or talk about doesn't feel good to you, then it means that you are in the process of attracting something around that very topic you are thinking/talking about that you don't want. It's as simple as that. Your feelings are your guidance system. You can decide to listen to it and reach for a thought that feels better than the one you are currently having. Or you can choose to go on complaining, whining, "trying hard to stay positive". Your guidance system has already worked out the perfect route from where you are to where you want to be. The only thing you have to do is listening to it and following its instructions.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/10/2017 7:07 am  #2

Re: What are you sending out to your YOUniverse?

What a post! Β Thanks for this.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/10/2017 7:24 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What a post! Β Thanks for this.

You are very welcome.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

4/10/2017 7:55 am  #4

Thanks Sanshi, I am learning to guide my thoughts with my emotions so I try and do something I love when I am down. Thanks for posting xx

4/10/2017 8:23 am  #5

Thank you Sanshi.
It remembers that crying begging will not be granted as a solution.

4/10/2017 1:38 pm  #6

Hey Sanshi what an amazing post !! Thank u so much for this !! U know u made it so god damn simple to me I had an almost "ah-ha" moment the minute I read the comparison u made with our thoughts and vibrations to a giant 3D printer !! THIS IS SO EPIC !! 😘😘😘😘😘 thanks a lot for sharing it and I shall forever keep this example in my mind and surely print this post for sure !  😊

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

4/11/2017 8:53 am  #7

That is a truly amazing post Sanshi

How did you get to that point of realization?

What do you recommend in your last line when you say your guidance system knows how to get there?

Last edited by Dream101 (4/11/2017 8:54 am)

4/11/2017 2:52 pm  #8

i am queen wrote:

Hey Sanshi what an amazing post !! Thank u so much for this !! U know u made it so god damn simple to me I had an almost "ah-ha" moment the minute I read the comparison u made with our thoughts and vibrations to a giant 3D printer !! THIS IS SO EPIC !! 😘😘😘😘😘 thanks a lot for sharing it and I shall forever keep this example in my mind and surely print this post for sure ! 😊

Glad it helped you.

Dream101 wrote:

That is a truly amazing post Sanshi

How did you get to that point of realization?

Thanks.

Hm..that's a good question. I guess I studied and studied and when I thought that I would understand LoA, I didn't stop studying. Over a period of 1 1/2 years, I dropped all the guys I wanted to attract, but I never dropped the desire to understand LoA. It didn't happen over night. I started my journey in October 2015 and I am on my way since then.

Dream101 wrote:

What do you recommend in your last line when you say your guidance system knows how to get there?

Follow the feelings that feel better.

4/13/2017 3:28 pm  #9

Amazing, this was so lovely to read!! 100% agree!!! Lots of love to you, have an amazing day!!!

4/13/2017 7:17 pm  #10

Great post, thank you SanshiΒ 

Board footera