Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2017 1:35 pm  #1

Success but help!

Also posted on Lanie's forum.
Met up with my love but now confused!!!

I'm off work on holiday and at the beginning of the week had been thinking of going for a short break to his Country as I love it but couldn't make my mind up.Β  The flight left the next day and I was talking to him that night and asked about a place I was thinking of going.Β  Long story short he asked if I wanted him to come see me so I said yeah.Β  He recommend a town which was closer to him so I ended up going there.Β  He works a lot sometimes until early hours plus has Uni but came to see me the night after I arrived and stayed over until the next afternoon then had to leave to go back to work.Β  He told me that when I said where I was staying he'd phoned them to find out where it was.Β 

When he arrived I got big hug and kisses and It was like we'd never been apart, we got on so well, even better than we have, chatted and had laughs.Β  He asked if I had missed him, he was smiling when he asked so I said no and laughed.Β  The next day before he left he started showing me photos of his family, nephews, brother, sister, mum and dad and while he was flicking through them I saw pictures of her and him (the girl I found out he was with at the same time as me).Β  I said are you and her still.....he didn't reply just made a grunting kind of noise and had a meh type expression.Β 

He said he'd try come back that night after work, he finished early hours of the morning so would have to rely on someone giving him a lift.Β  Next day he messaged saying sorry he couldn't get his friend to bring him.Β  So that was it I didn't see him again, I was only there for 3 and a bit days.

I'm so confused again as he's gone back to being quiet on me, despite us getting on so well.Β  I still feel that there's more for me and him and I truly believe he feels something for me.Β  This guy is younger and has a lot going on in his life with Uni and work etc and had been disappearing offline for hours sometimes days before I went back.

Help....what do I do now?

**Update**

I was just reading through my journal where I keep notes of what I do etc and the strange thing is I had sent him a hey a week before and he hadn't read or responded to it.Β  The night he did reply (the day before I actually flew) I had said to the Universe etc.....right if I am meant to go you will give me a sign or show me something, I leave it up to you and bam early hours of that morning he replied to my message which set us talking and me telling him I was thinking of coming to his country the next day!

Last edited by daisychain (4/10/2017 11:56 am)

Board footera