Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2017 9:48 am  #21

Re: Saw her mom- FREAKING OUT

Don't give in to the anxiety! I know its a bastard, I've been really anxious too lately and its a ***** lol!Β 

Try and see it as, you manifested her mum bumping into you, i'd see that as your getting a step closer as its something very close to your manifestation! Even if she was rude, maybe she is just awkward and doesn't know what to say? You don't seem like a horrible guy so I don't think she would hate you for trying to get your girl back. Well hopefully she is more mature to understand what happens when people are in love.Β 

Anyway, try and focus on the positive attributes to the experience! You have been so positive lately, don't let that anxiety ruin it Β 

3/30/2017 10:12 am  #22

I kind of think we aren't addressing something that a man may not see to understand. Women talk and vent. When my guy broke my heart, I had a long line of friends who went from being happy that I fell in love to being totally disgusted with his existence (I don't know the backstory here so bear with my story please). What's important to remember is her mother and sister are not her. No matter how much my mom, sister, and friends dislike my guy, it makes no difference to me. I simply don't discuss him with them.

My point is... don't lose hope. Her mom is her mom. She likely has her claws out and will take some work. You can't worry about that right now, though. You aren't going to take her out to lunch and hash things out today, you know? After your girl comes back to you, then you can have that battle. Today just breathe.

3/30/2017 10:28 am  #23

80saeaak wrote:

I kind of think we aren't addressing something that a man may not see to understand. Women talk and vent. When my guy broke my heart, I had a long line of friends who went from being happy that I fell in love to being totally disgusted with his existence (I don't know the backstory here so bear with my story please). What's important to remember is her mother and sister are not her. No matter how much my mom, sister, and friends dislike my guy, it makes no difference to me. I simply don't discuss him with them.

My point is... don't lose hope. Her mom is her mom. She likely has her claws out and will take some work. You can't worry about that right now, though. You aren't going to take her out to lunch and hash things out today, you know? After your girl comes back to you, then you can have that battle. Today just breathe.

Oh that is SO true. This is what I'm facing with my girl. She is one to ask friends for opinions, and I am sure that she badmouthed me during our breakup. I don't think they want her to get hurt again, so they probably discourage her from even thinking about getting back together.

3/30/2017 12:36 pm  #24

Seal wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Oh that is SO true. This is what I'm facing with my girl. She is one to ask friends for opinions, and I am sure that she badmouthed me during our breakup. I don't think they want her to get hurt again, so they probably discourage her from even thinking about getting back together.

Yes! I have very few friends so the ones I have are very close to me. Only one practices LOA and RS actively. She's the only one who sees the light at the end of the tunnel. The rest of them? Forget it. I even mention his name and I get a face made at me. Sheer disgust. That's why they say to badmouth your husband to HIS mother instead of your own. His mom will forgive him. Your mom won't.

3/30/2017 2:51 pm  #25

GUys thank you SO MUCH. It really brought up my faith.

So I saw her again oday out of the corner of my eye. I don't think she saw me. I displayed confidence though, saying fairly loudly "hey dan! Got a question for you." - manager. So I'm kind of hoping she saw that.

Trying hard to stay positive, thanks guys.

3/30/2017 3:07 pm  #26

I don't think she would have came back if she were so horrified by you.Β  Relax. All is well.

The Universe is your playground.

3/30/2017 4:43 pm  #27

Avaelle wrote:

I don't think she would have came back if she were so horrified by you.Β  Relax. All is well.

Thank you you're right she used another door haha! Staying positive. My girl is coming back to me

She's Indian and I kind of associate hearing "Indian" as a sign. Heard it twice today. Joke about Indian food, and someone just talking about someone who looks Indian, took it as a sign. Also, my total amount for a purchase was 3.33. I don't think it was that price last time. That's my lucky number.

Somehow the universe will bring her back to me
Somehow!

3/30/2017 8:34 pm  #28

YesIWILL wrote:

Seal wrote:

YesIWill, don't freak out. Her mom is NOT her. Anxiety also gets to me sometimes. Don't feed into it.

Thank you. It's just so hard knowing that all of this is because of my girl. It's almost like how she feels about me, is an extension of how my girl feels about me.

I'm beginning to think I should just give up and that she's never coming back... but I don't know...

Β 
Don't give up. You are not in love with her mom. You are in love with her. You took the high road. Which makes me proud. I have anxiety attacks too. Just stay calm and take deep breaths. You got this

3/30/2017 9:35 pm  #29

Hopeful one wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Seal wrote:

YesIWill, don't freak out. Her mom is NOT her. Anxiety also gets to me sometimes. Don't feed into it.

Thank you. It's just so hard knowing that all of this is because of my girl. It's almost like how she feels about me, is an extension of how my girl feels about me.

I'm beginning to think I should just give up and that she's never coming back... but I don't know...

Β 
Don't give up. You are not in love with her mom. You are in love with her. You took the high road. Which makes me proud. I have anxiety attacks too. Just stay calm and take deep breaths. You got this

Thank you so much. I'm trying hard to stay positive. It's really really really hard, but I'm trying. Currently trying to get the negative thoughts to go away. They're kinda consuming me right now.

3/31/2017 1:21 am  #30

I think you are overthinking this about her mother but I guess that is a symptom of anxiety. For all you know she could have gone back and told her she'd seen you and how professional you were!!!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera