Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 1:06 pm  #1

A little curious, please help

Anyone who knows about the law of attraction would have heard thoughts become things , good and bad,

But does every single thought we have really become true.

I don't know how many thoughts we have a day but do we really manifest EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT?

I've got a negative thought running through my mind and it won't shift. I've tried meditating. Raising my vibes but I just feel crap and nervous that this negative thought will manifest.

Last edited by jenbeckley1992 (3/29/2017 1:07 pm)

3/29/2017 1:11 pm  #2

Re: A little curious, please help

No,Β  they don't. God/Universe help us if they did.

The Universe is your playground.

3/29/2017 1:15 pm  #3

Avaelle wrote:

No,Β  they don't. God/Universe help us if they did.

Β 
Thank you,πŸ˜ƒ

3/29/2017 1:30 pm  #4

Have you seen "The Secret"? The movie has a rather light and amusing response to your question.

3/29/2017 1:34 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

Have you seen "The Secret"? The movie has a rather light and amusing response to your question.

Β 
I have, are you referring to the bit with the elephant

3/29/2017 1:39 pm  #6

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Β 

Yes, LOL.

3/29/2017 1:45 pm  #7

Avaelle wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Β 

Yes, LOL.

Β 
I know the bit you mean. But I've got this negative bad thought and its making feel bad, will this still manifest? How can stop this thought and start feeling good again.
There was someone in the secret can't remember his name but he said a negative thought isn't as powerful as a positive thought.
P!us in order for thoughts to manifest you have to constantly think about them! I'm getting nervous.

3/29/2017 1:56 pm  #8

If it were that instant and impactful I think we would all have most of our desires already.Β  I don't know what is on your mind but as long as it's not a long standing thought and feeling then you should be fine.

3/29/2017 2:08 pm  #9

Avaelle wrote:

If it were that instant and impactful I think we would all have most of our desires already.Β  I don't know what is on your mind but as long as it's not a long standing thought and feeling then you should be fine.

Β 
It was coming and going yesterday and then bout 2 hours ago if came back and I'm having trouble shifting it.

3/29/2017 2:14 pm  #10

Read a book, watch funny videos or do things that make you smile.Β  As long as you are not steadily sitting around thinking about it and sad, you should be ok

Board footera