Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2017 1:26 pm  #1

I let go

I made up my mind yesterday I had to let go because I was having so many negative thoughts.I was wanting and yearning for my ex so much I felt I was losing my mind. It's amazing .. I've started receiving so much attention from others and I've been truly happy and enjoying life. I left the the gym this morning looked at my phone  guess who I received a texted from . That's right my ex . It was very random nothing a about getting back together but he texted and he's visiting today😊I'm excited I'm truly trying to play it cool 😎 I'm imagining him satisfied by the words I want to hear.

Last edited by Antonio's Wife (3/25/2017 6:17 pm)

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/25/2017 1:54 pm  #2

Re: I let go

That's great happy for you

3/25/2017 6:16 pm  #3

divmo23 wrote:

That's great happy for you

Thank you he came over and we just talked he held my hand it was such a peaceful exchange. I can't wait until he's back home in my arms.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/25/2017 6:49 pm  #4

I'm happy for you

3/25/2017 7:51 pm  #5

Suzy wrote:

I'm happy for you

Thank you so much I finally feel the universe moving . Thsn you  so much . I am so happy and feel all hope is not gone.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/26/2017 8:00 am  #6

So nice!!!

3/26/2017 3:09 pm  #7

Jovana wrote:

So nice!!!

Thank you 😊

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

4/13/2017 7:08 pm  #8

That's so exciting and wonderful!!!! I've seen personally in mysel that I've had moments of being able to let go and whenever I had these moments my person would happen to be around or would smile at me, little things and I know I must fully let go to let it all unfold But I haven't been able to consistently (yet) so this was very inspiring for me!!! So happy for you!!! You deserve this!!! Lots of love to you and thank you for sharing!!

4/14/2017 9:05 am  #9

It does help I slipped up and started feeling down . We we're together so long and this is the longest we have ever been apart from each other .some days I'm miss him so much .

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

6/06/2017 1:12 am  #10

Hey AW.
I've been following your post in here, and just wanted to hear hos you are doing?

Board footera