Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2017 1:11 pm  #1

There's a reason why you shouldn't stalk their Facebook page ...

So I was doing good . Doing me , keeping busy . I've had low days where I miss our conversations but for the most part I've been happy . Doing a lot of reading, Lanie Stevens , Neville Goddard.
Watching a lot on YouTube, movies . Enjoying life .
Now I know he's with someone and they've been together for months .
Last we've spoken was January. He says he's happy and I'm happy with things I've manifested as well . Mainly my adopted daughter reconnecting with me after 6 months . That was a biggie for me .
Anyway ...I guess it was totally stupidity on my part to want to go snoop on his Facebook page and see him and his girlfriend are currently in Florida having the time of their lives in the sun and warmth while I'm freezing my butt off in Pennsylvania.
I asked the Universe to show me something in 48 hours and this is what I got . Now I'm feeling horrible .
Now I see exactly why it's never good to know what the other person is doing ...
Ok rant over 😟😟😟

3/22/2017 3:55 pm  #2

Re: There's a reason why you shouldn't stalk their Facebook page ...

Blue wrote:

It's okay. Do Pussy Whip on him and he'll be yours, just give it time.

Thank you Blue ... I have read it , but never really practiced it . It's time to dust myself off and get back in the game .

3/23/2017 5:47 am  #3

Hi Β 

I was just wondering does anyone know of a book for men that has the same desired effect as the Lanie Stevens publications ?Β 

Think freely

3/23/2017 6:13 am  #4

AdamR wrote:

Hi Β 

I was just wondering does anyone know of a book for men that has the same desired effect as the Lanie Stevens publications ?Β 

Think freely

It is unisex..it is about mind skill :D

3/23/2017 9:36 am  #5

Amy wrote:

AdamR wrote:

Hi Β 

Think freely

I'm glad it's a mind skill , I'm hoping to master it . Thank you everyone πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3/25/2017 12:31 am  #6

Been there, done that. Why do we place so much importance to social media? A lot of it is just a front. Ever thought that maybe your ex purposely wants you to see those pics? Don't think much of it. You can manifest your desires.

3/25/2017 12:32 am  #7

Amy wrote:

AdamR wrote:

Hi Β 

Think freely

Β 
Is it? The name suggests it's strictly for females.

3/25/2017 6:51 am  #8

Seal wrote:

Been there, done that. Why do we place so much importance to social media? A lot of it is just a front. Ever thought that maybe your ex purposely wants you to see those pics? Don't think much of it. You can manifest your desires.

Thank you , Seal . I am putting more in way too much , I also had a down moment when someone told me you can't manifest people because we are all connected . That was crushing .
Thankfully I'm back on track and you have reassured me that you truly can manifest your desires

3/25/2017 9:47 am  #9

I did the same thing . I was feeling good manifesting me and my love back and one look took me down. I've not looked anymore . If you seek you shall find. So now I only visualize us.:

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/25/2017 10:53 am  #10

Antonio's Wife wrote:

I did the same thing . I was feeling good manifesting me and my love back and one look took me down. I've not looked anymore . If you seek you shall find. So now I only visualize us.:

You are sooo right . It's brings you down . To an all time low . I knew he had a new gf but I guess I was hoping for a break up or something .
Now back on track and visualizing only good things but you are right , if you seek you surely will find .

Board footera