Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2017 1:24 am  #1

What do you to ignore the other man/woman in your person's life?

Hi,

This is really silly of me but the new girl that works with my guy bugs me! And it is stupid coz only yesterday, he convinced me to join them for lunch (we work near each other) and he said that it will be boring if i don't come. Also, the other day when i joined them for lunch a bit late he was happy that i came..said that now that i am here he is smiling and laughing (he loves teasing me and apparently i guess i make him laugh ). And the newbie was with them when he said all these things to me..so if he liked her he wouldn't have said that to me right? But nooooooo i have to be insecure and let her presence bother me and the more i focus on that the more my fear will come true.
So, what do you do (besides the rubbing out technique which i think is great) if there is someone in your person's life that bugs you? I need tips that i can do while i am driving, or working or doing things.

Thanks
Β 

3/22/2017 9:02 am  #2

Re: What do you to ignore the other man/woman in your person's life?

This is a good post!

3/22/2017 7:21 pm  #3

Re: What do you to ignore the other man/woman in your person's life?

I have not tried rubbing out , but I need tips as well since I went Facebook snooping and found out they are happily vacationing in sunny Florida 😟😟😟

Board footera