Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2017 11:23 am  #1

I need help to feel better❤

I'm trying to attract back my boyfriend who broke up with me 3 weeks ago. I know exactly why it happened and how i attracted it myself, with my thoughts. Even if it sort of just happened have I grown a lot during this weeks. 'Cause when he broke up with me I was forced to make changes in my life and in my head to not die from heartbreak, haha.

And I feel like our relationship would be A LOT better if we gave it a new chance. Since I know how my thoughts were destructive for our relationship and how I drove him further away. And I KNOW that i can attract him back and I am confident and happy most of the time. But some days I feel like ****. I'm anxious and want to die since he's not in my life anymore. And I don't wanna feel this way since I know my happiness is not depentent on him. I am my own person with my own life and I don't need him. (But I want him.....) so my question is how to stop getting back to the negative thoughts? And when I do, what can I do to get rid of them and feel better? I appreciate every tip you have.

And sorry for my english, I'm from sweden🙄

3/22/2017 11:34 am  #2

Re: I need help to feel better❤

Your breakup is still fresh.  So of course you're gonna be sad/negative about it.

Before trying to attract him back, I would suggest getting yourself back, letting yourself feel all emotions and working on you

3/22/2017 11:40 am  #3

Haha I know its new but since I know I was the one who ended it, because with my thoughts it couldn't have ended any other way, I also know I have the power to create another reality from where I am now. I know the reality I want already exist, I just need to get in the right vibration..

3/22/2017 11:52 am  #4

eb wrote:

Haha I know its new but since I know I was the one who ended it, because with my thoughts it couldn't have ended any other way, I also know I have the power to create another reality from where I am now. I know the reality I want already exist, I just need to get in the right vibration..

It will happen pretty quickly, if you stay with that attitude.   Love your attitude/mindset

3/22/2017 12:02 pm  #5

Dan2015 wrote:

eb wrote:

It will happen pretty quickly, if you stay with that attitude.   Love your attitude/mindset

Haha i hope so.. he has texted me 3 times since I started to attract him back consciosly and I haven't started the conversation once. It's not some texts that have given me some sort of hope tho. But I guess i should be happy that he at least have kept in touch.

3/22/2017 12:45 pm  #6

My concern is that you want to transition to death because your relationship is over.  Don't get me wrong,  I know exactly how you feel because I've been there.  That's why I'm able to tell you with certainty that when you feel that way,  it is because something is lacking in your life. The good part is that it truly seems like you have a head start against a lot of newbies that I've seen here. You're aware that you need to make changes and you're open to learn more.  For now,  I think you should sort out exactly why it feels like he has taken so much from you.  Why has the breakup knocked you down so low?  Why are you so dependent on him for happiness?   I'd sort those things out first,  then let him come back because things will be so much better and go differently.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera