Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 7:17 am  #1

My true desire - MORE success :)

So, it was like I had a realisation this weekend, I woke up and realised that the guy I have been trying to attract back, hasn't been the one that I have wanted, I had made small manifestations but no contact from him. But I was hearing from my other guy all the time.

Long story short, he is in the army now, we broke up nearly a year ago, never really gone a whole month without contact because he can never leave me alone (not being big headed I just think he has just found it really hard to let go.) This guy was and still is the love of my life and I have been denying it so much and almost transferring it onto someone I dated for 6 weeks...There is no way I could be in love after 6 weeks, I'm just not wired that way. Anyway I asked the universe to clarify who I truly desire and who I should choose...well as I was in the shower, my phone went off and my love from the army popped up. If that isn't a clear cut sign then I don't know what is haha!

So anyway, I haven't actually done a lot of visualisation on him the last few months, but I noticed when I was thinking of the new guy, my mind always wondered to the army guy. So I really do think my true desire is with him.

The amazing thing is, I don't care if I get him back or not, i want to be happy with or without him, and I want him to be happy with or without me. I guess that was true unconditional love is!Β 

But the amount of success I have had with manifesting contact with him and even met up with him a few times.

I visualised and used PW but only thought of romantic loving scenarios in stead of sexual. I scripted, I even pretended to have conversations with my friends about us being together again and how he is now the man I have always dreamed of (When I was alone of course).Β 

So recently I had been affirming aloud that he loves me and only wants me, that he is committing to me and respects me, etc. I was doing it yesterday morning, and in the evening for the first time in a long time he was telling me how much he missed cuddling up next to me and that we had something. That he just cant commit right now, so I didn't freak out, as I feel a bit immune to everything he says to me now, i just said its a choice he makes but I understand..

We agreed to a fresh start, forgetting the past and being friends (for now) even though I know deep down we both want more. But I need to build a friendship and new relationship with him first before proper commitment. I want to do it properly this time other than rushing into things.Β 

But it does work and always works, if you set your mind to it, love yourself, make yourself happy, you can do this. If it comes from a place of desperation and neediness it will back fire. Trust me I have been there too!! I heard everything under the sun, he doesnt have feelings for me, he doesn't love me anymore, doesn't care, met someone new, blah blah blahhhh That is how I see it anyway. I just think yeah alright then dear, you keep telling yourself that hahaha!Β 

Hope this has encouraged people today. It can be done if you put your heart and mind to it all xxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (4/19/2017 6:28 am)

3/20/2017 8:01 am  #2

Re: My true desire - MORE success :)

That's a really wonderful story Meg. I hope this encourages people out here to sit down quietly and analyse the basic question - "Why do you want that specific person in your life?"

3/20/2017 8:32 am  #3

I love that sooo much meg I'm sure you'll get this guy! The funny thing is it's the same with my guy eventhough we haven't seen since a long time (before the movie thing) because he's dating this girl we never had a long period of NC at all. He always liked some stuff on my FB feed or commented or sent me some stuff. And for me it's the same I'm in contact with a new guy but I'm just comparing him to my guy lol As i told you my story on thursday and how sad I was I got many signs like seeing his initials popping up everywhere, he even commented like nothing bad happened between us and my friends told me to hold on and not to give up I guess this is sign like yours :D

In my opinion if both can't let go of eachother completely they are simply meant to be

So I guess we both have just to be patient, focus on our own happiness and keep the faith

xxx

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (3/20/2017 8:35 am)

3/20/2017 8:51 am  #4

Thanks guys, at the moment I am trying to change the behaviour in him and focus on the version of him I want! Like shifting perspective and stuff.Β 

Don't worry MM, keep your faith strong and ignore what he says! You can get him back!Β 

Patience is key, in all fairness its been a year for me and I am still working on myself, and us. Its a long process because people don't grow over night! Its a beautiful journey that people should appreciate Β 

xxx

3/20/2017 1:21 pm  #5

This is truly exciting.Β  I"m so happy for you Meg!!

The Universe is your playground.

3/21/2017 2:05 am  #6

Thank you so much! He was messaging me again last night and asking if I wanted to come and see his new boat soon and he can take me sailing! I'm so shocked I don't know what to do with this new and improved C haha! I'm just very grateful I can now be conscious of my thoughts to manifest! I'm so happy and so thankful I am detached as well so I am happy with whatever happens xxx

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/21/2017 2:05 am)

3/21/2017 4:46 am  #7

Meg2222 wrote:

Thank you so much! He was messaging me again last night and asking if I wanted to come and see his new boat soon and he can take me sailing! I'm so shocked I don't know what to do with this new and improved C haha! I'm just very grateful I can now be conscious of my thoughts to manifest! I'm so happy and so thankful I am detached as well so I am happy with whatever happens xxx

Oh woooow meg this is amazing! I'm so happy for you!! I want this too haha. How do you change his behavior so much?
Xxx

3/21/2017 5:36 am  #8

I suppose its a combination of dealing with my self esteem issues and completely forgiving him for everything. I always consciously send him unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness.Β 

Everything that has happened between us I take full responsibility for, it was all my worries fears and doubts that brought so much negativity. I feel like now I have been through the worst, knowing he has been with someone else and other women, said everything possible to break my heart, etc. I feel untouchable. I know I can move on and do better if he doesn't step up and I know he is realising this now!Β 

I still have my fears sometimes, for a long time he only wanted something sexual. But I have more respect for myself now and I have said to him if he doesn't respect me it really wont be loss if i cut him out my life!Β 

From sending him unconditional love I feel its making him open up his heart to me more. Knowing that I am detached and don't care what happens I think he can feel that. Its strange. I know deep inside he is a good person that respects and loves me unconditionally, I am just deciding to focus on that instead of everything negative. It really does help when you aren't attached anymore.Β 

Its been so long and so much has happened yet we still are in each others loves, even when we thought we had met people who were better for us or we liked more. But as cringey as it sounds haha I guess true love never really goes away and I definitely know he is in love with me!Β 

Hope to see what happens next, its fun haha x

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/21/2017 5:36 am)

3/21/2017 5:57 am  #9

Meg2222 wrote:

I suppose its a combination of dealing with my self esteem issues and completely forgiving him for everything. I always consciously send him unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness.Β 

Everything that has happened between us I take full responsibility for, it was all my worries fears and doubts that brought so much negativity. I feel like now I have been through the worst, knowing he has been with someone else and other women, said everything possible to break my heart, etc. I feel untouchable. I know I can move on and do better if he doesn't step up and I know he is realising this now!Β 

I still have my fears sometimes, for a long time he only wanted something sexual. But I have more respect for myself now and I have said to him if he doesn't respect me it really wont be loss if i cut him out my life!Β 

From sending him unconditional love I feel its making him open up his heart to me more. Knowing that I am detached and don't care what happens I think he can feel that. Its strange. I know deep inside he is a good person that respects and loves me unconditionally, I am just deciding to focus on that instead of everything negative. It really does help when you aren't attached anymore.Β 

Its been so long and so much has happened yet we still are in each others loves, even when we thought we had met people who were better for us or we liked more. But as cringey as it sounds haha I guess true love never really goes away and I definitely know he is in love with me!Β 

Hope to see what happens next, its fun haha x

It's crazy .. your story sounds sooo similar to mine... I'm pretty sure my guy and me would be still with eachother if I wouldn't have had all these worries, fears and doubts at that time... Eww I was one crazy jealous girl...

But like your guy he never left my life completely ... Even when he met this other girl and I say I don't want a friendship as long he's choosing her over me he contacted me lol

Guess we're just tooo awesome to let go of us ;D haha.

Well what I wanted to ask you you're talking about sending him unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness? How do you do that? :O Sorry if that's a stupid question lol

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (3/21/2017 5:57 am)

3/21/2017 7:16 am  #10

haha of course its not stupid!! I just affirm it and feel it really, everything I love about him. When I am feeling really good thats when I like to do it the most. But I dunno I just think whatever happens with us if we end up together or not I just wants us both to be happy! Its just loving and forgiving someone with no conditions really

Yes we are way too awesome for them to let us go haha and they know it! Thats why the other women/girls are never enough for them. We are the ones that consume their hearts and mind xxΒ 

Board footera