Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 11:52 am  #11

Re: Contact - no response

YesIWILL wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

It just means it hasn't picked up on it and his side if you know what I mean.
If you were blocked, you we wouldn't be able to send messages at all.

Unfortunately that's not entirely true. You can block from chat now and that's usually what happens when they block you from messages. It won't deliver because they disabled chat for you.

Β 
Oh my god seriously? Now I'm really blue πŸ˜”

3/19/2017 11:54 am  #12

Charmed101 wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Unfortunately that's not entirely true. You can block from chat now and that's usually what happens when they block you from messages. It won't deliver because they disabled chat for you.

Β 
Oh my god seriously? Now I'm really blue πŸ˜”

How long was it since you were in contact before this? Β If you HAVE been blocked, it could be historic and not recent or as a result of anything you have done.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/19/2017 12:04 pm  #13

Haven't been in contact for a year and a half.

3/19/2017 12:06 pm  #14

Charmed101 wrote:

Haven't been in contact for a year and a half.

Yes I read that after I'd asked! Β He could have, if he ever did, blocked you right back then and never thought about it since. So I wouldn't worry too much.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/19/2017 12:19 pm  #15

We're currently not friends on Facebook, could that be the problem?

3/19/2017 12:44 pm  #16

YesIWILL wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Β 
I didn't realize that, I thought if you were blocked you couldn't send messages at all BC ages and ages ago I was talking to a guy on messenger and it often sent without delivering but he said it was his phone that stopped it from delivering.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

3/19/2017 2:07 pm  #17

Charmed101 wrote:

I don't know but maybe this could be it!

3/19/2017 2:35 pm  #18

Charmed101 wrote:

I don't get any notification when I receive a message from anyone I'm not friends with on facebook.Β  I didn't realise this until a few months ago when I stumbled across all these messages from guys i'd never met, they were all sat in another part of my messenger away from friends messages.Β  Needless to say these started not long after I started doing PW on my love lol.

Charmed If you aren't friends on facebook it could be the same for him.

Forgot to add that when I sent a message to someone not that long ago who I wasn't friends with it sat for ages with the sent but not delivered status.Β  I presumed the same as I said above that it went into a different part than their 'friends' messages, they eventually replied after a day.

Try not to worry about it (easier said than done I know) or try and visualise or recreate sending the message again in your head and change the outcome to what you want, that's what i'd try to do
Β 

Last edited by daisychain (3/19/2017 2:41 pm)

3/19/2017 2:50 pm  #19

Yeah you're probably right,thanks. Btw do you using nevilles revision technique?

3/19/2017 3:13 pm  #20

I've been trying to do it the past few nights but I keep falling asleep before I get to the bit I want to revise lol.Β  I really need to do it when I'm not going to bed.

Board footera