Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 9:12 am  #1

Weekend of synchronicities

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Had a fab day out with my best friend yesterday, went for a really long drive and took some funny pictures of ourselves larking about! I even managed to ignore her negative thoughts about my man.....it was hard but I managed to not let her comments get to me!

While we were out having a laugh a car passed me with the registration plate VIIGOS, his star sign is virgo.  Then I happened to drive through a place called Brigg o' Turk, he's Turkish lol.  I laughed at these and said a little silent thank you in my head.  I also noticed yesterday on my facebook my cover photo a year before I met him was a random picture I'd thought was really pretty and it had the symbols of the Turkish flag on it......I'd never noticed this before how bizarre!

This morning I've had the urge to message him but I haven't.  I took myself off to lie down and tried to do some stepping into him, I find this hard but I try anyway! Once I'd finished I picked up my phone, I have these positive messages that pop up throughout the day, random ones they send and today's was "I don't regret anything from my past no matter how bad it seems in hindsight, because every little step I took was leading me right to you".  I gave a little smile and another thank you.  Another little nudge from the Universe, thank you

Last edited by daisychain (3/19/2017 9:16 am)

Board footera