Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 3:25 am  #1

Help please

Hi everyone, I need some tips or advice to improve myself and have some personal growth..

The things is, I have very low self confidence and self esteem and I find it difficult to love myself on most days.

I have had a relationship but it was more of a disaster because I always needed external validation and my guy took me for granted all the time. We have broken up around 2 months back and it has been NC since then.

I tried to follow LOA and to attract him back. But I still cannot make up my mind whether I want him or not. There are some days when I feel positive and in those times I follow Veronica and Lanie's techniques and send out love to him but the other days I feel upset and hurt by remembering his actions and our fights especially because he was my first bf. (I am 22)

But deep down, I think I am depressed. I do not think myself worthy of being loved anymore. Maybe thats because I am not happy with my financial or career life too. There is huge debt on my family and so home environment is also quite low most of the time. I feel like life is a huge burden and I will never achieve anything. (Especially when I see other people having so much success at my age)

Trust me I do try and be positive. I follow the 17 second rule and meditations but the negative emotions get the better of me and I feel very alone. I find it very difficult to just be happy and sometimes end up outbursts of tears or anger.

If somebody can guide me on how to improve myself or be a little more secure & confident or any tips to slowly change my life, I would be very grateful.

Last edited by DMR (3/14/2017 3:26 am)

3/14/2017 6:52 am  #2

Re: Help please

DMR wrote:

Hi everyone, I need some tips or advice to improve myself and have some personal growth..

The things is, I have very low self confidence and self esteem and I find it difficult to love myself on most days.

I have had a relationship but it was more of a disaster because I always needed external validation and my guy took me for granted all the time. We have broken up around 2 months back and it has been NC since then.

I tried to follow LOA and to attract him back. But I still cannot make up my mind whether I want him or not. There are some days when I feel positive and in those times I follow Veronica and Lanie's techniques and send out love to him but the other days I feel upset and hurt by remembering his actions and our fights especially because he was my first bf. (I am 22)

But deep down, I think I am depressed. I do not think myself worthy of being loved anymore. Maybe thats because I am not happy with my financial or career life too. There is huge debt on my family and so home environment is also quite low most of the time. I feel like life is a huge burden and I will never achieve anything. (Especially when I see other people having so much success at my age)

Trust me I do try and be positive. I follow the 17 second rule and meditations but the negative emotions get the better of me and I feel very alone. I find it very difficult to just be happy and sometimes end up outbursts of tears or anger.

If somebody can guide me on how to improve myself or be a little more secure & confident or any tips to slowly change my life, I would be very grateful.

​I understand that your physical reality is so much negative that you cannot find any positive right now to focus upon. So I would suggest to go general whenever you are feeling negative. As Abraham says, to go general it means to think about anything which is non judgemental for you. Like focusing on the sound of the AC or the chirping of the birds. Try to remain in that general mood as long as you do not find something positive around you. There are so many positives which I can list to you right now on which you can focus everyday. But I also know that, it would not immediately shift your mood. So its better to go general.

​As far as the positive things you can concentrate after going general are as follows:
​1. Be grateful for waking up everyday in the morning
​2. Be grateful to have a roof and aΒ  bed to sleep in the night comfortably
​3. Be grateful to have your loved ones around you always
​4. Be grateful for finding this forum and so many lovely people for your help
​5. Be grateful that you are healthy and sane to think whatever you want to think

​Start with this positive appreciations and slowly and slowly you will discover that there are lot many things which are positive around you.

All the best and lots of love to you.
Β 

3/17/2017 12:31 pm  #3

lovekinjal wrote:

DMR wrote:

​I understand that your physical reality is so much negative that you cannot find any positive right now to focus upon. So I would suggest to go general whenever you are feeling negative. As Abraham says, to go general it means to think about anything which is non judgemental for you. Like focusing on the sound of the AC or the chirping of the birds. Try to remain in that general mood as long as you do not find something positive around you. There are so many positives which I can list to you right now on which you can focus everyday. But I also know that, it would not immediately shift your mood. So its better to go general.

​As far as the positive things you can concentrate after going general are as follows:
​5. Be grateful that you are healthy and sane to think whatever you want to think

​Start with this positive appreciations and slowly and slowly you will discover that there are lot many things which are positive around you.

Β 

Thank you so much for your reply. I keep reading this whenever things seem very down. However, along with me, can I use LOA to heal my parent who is always stressed due to financial struggles? How do I help make his life better through LOA? He will not believe since he is too negative but I really want to help him through my thoughts..how do I do that?

3/17/2017 1:00 pm  #4

You can only change yourself, but when you do they will start shifting their energy as well when they are around you. So the best thing you can do is to work on yourself and be positive and supportive. Send love, and by improving yourself they will se change is possible. When you have a high vibration you have an impact on the people around you.

3/18/2017 1:52 am  #5

DMR wrote:

lovekinjal wrote:

DMR wrote:

Β 

Thank you so much for your reply. I keep reading this whenever things seem very down. However, along with me, can I use LOA to heal my parent who is always stressed due to financial struggles? How do I help make his life better through LOA? He will not believe since he is too negative but I really want to help him through my thoughts..how do I do that?

​I wont say its utmost impossible in LoA to change the situation of someone else. Ya but its not easy too. You can visualize as if they are interacting with you and saying that they feel relieved and now they have so much money in their bank account that they are getting mad in thinking where to spend it. You can also imagine them giving you expensive gifts out of the blue. After visualizing these things, just ignore the reality in front of you. And keep believing that you will get that expensive gift from them one day. Thus your vibration for your own well being can be indirectly used for their well being. But as it is a matter of co creation so it might take some time. So do not run around searching for the manifestation. Just be patient.

8/24/2020 7:31 am  #6

Β But I also know that, it would not immediately shift your mood. So its better to go general.

Board footera