Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 10:48 am  #1

Small manifestations :)

So I feel like my vibration is high right now, I just feel like I am not bothered what happens. love him unconditionally anyway no matter what. I have been focusing solely on myself, working out, studying, working, cleaning my flat out, seeing people, etc.

So lately I have seen things that I think may be small manifestations.ย 

- This morning on the train I bumped into A's ex girlfriend, I don't think she knows who I am though.
- I have been offered an interview in the building next to his in the city.
- I have seen his name today and it not a common name for people to have.
- Keep seeing Harry Potter references (He is obsessed with HP).

I know its because he is on my mind, and even when i am not thinking about him subconsciously i know he is still lurking about back there! But its just so weird and wonderful how it manifests into your life in little ways.

What do you guys think?

xxx

2/14/2017 10:50 am  #2

Re: Small manifestations :)

I'm happy for your progress.ย ย  I think you're truly letting go and moving towards leading a healthy life.ย  I think that your blessings are sure to follow.

The Universe is your playground.

2/14/2017 11:22 am  #3

Thank you, I know it sounds weird but when I lost wags (my dog) it really put things into perspective for me. I suffered depression for many years and he was a huge part of that process and over coming it. So losing him was like losing my best friend. So now a lot of things don't seem so devastating! I suppose grief does that! xx

2/14/2017 11:55 am  #4

Meg I would suggest to look into this manifestations as sign that your ultimate manifestation is on its way. You are on the right path and therefore, Universe is sending you signals to keep you there....โ€‹

2/14/2017 12:07 pm  #5

Thank you so much! I hope so, but also enjoying doing things for me xx

3/16/2017 6:03 am  #6

Just a few more small manifestations! The universe makes me laugh sometimes...

- I am still seeing Harry Potter things everywhere: He is obsessed with HP!ย 
- I was doing PW on the train this morning and I looked at my phone and had a notification from someone who has the same name as him: His name is unusual.
- I hear this sing that he loved by Zayn and Taylor Swift - "I don't wanna live forever" on the radio all the time now: I didn't like it but now I love it ha! He was obsessed with it.ย 
- I also see men that look like him and smell like him: I sometimes think I am crazy but its just a coincidence that these men always smell like him or look like him and are hovering around where I am haha!
- Me and my best friend were watching a series together and the director of it had the same name as my love too: Again unusual name lol!!
- Saw him at the train station in the morning and he never gets the early trains that I do: I don't think he saw me but I saw him ***

And still everything I say or think seems to be popping up lately within a few hours or days. I can't wait for when my love accepts he wants to commit to me and ย I can write my success story! I may even script it out before ;)ย 

Feeling great today!!ย 

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/16/2017 6:07 am)

3/17/2017 9:22 am  #7

So I am just going to log all the things I manifest as a reminder to myself that I can do this and that everything does work!! ย 

- I was going to save up for an exercise bike, when my neighbour left one outside their house for anyone to take for free and my dad got an even better one for free off a client and gave it to me! Now I have two hahaha!ย 

- I have asked the universe to help me manifest more money, somehow my council tax has gone down from ยฃ100 to ยฃ77 a month! Also sold 6 items that I was selling to people!

- Seeing my love at the train station, he walked past me ย 

- Other exes contacting me, popping up on my social media trying to initiateย contact.

Also lately I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but sometimes I can feel him with me, its really strange. I don't know if I am loosing my mind or if i am really connected to him right now! But the feeling of him being there is actually quite nice the only way I can explain it is say in Twilight when Bella keeps seeing Edward randomly and feeling him there?! Bad reference I know haha sorry!ย 

ย 

Board footera