Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2017 1:27 pm  #1

Crush help

Hey guys! Recently i just got out of a relationship, which i am thankful for because this person was attracted to show me what i dont want (i.e abusive verbally, mean, obsessive). And its okay because it was a learning experience but this was two weeks ago. Last week (newly single) i returned to work during my university's  spring break where i met a new (new to me because i left as he was hired) co-worker. He was very cute and after his shift was over he found me on facebook where i instantly felt the need to message him. We started talking and he revealed he thought i was cute and had a nice figure. A few days later after our shift we hung out. We went to the store and on the way he offered "do you want to go to dinner", "how was your day", and at the store offered to buy me candy (lol cute). We spent some more time together just talking and it felt so comfortable and natural. he asked for a hug good bye and he asked i txt him when i got home and to have a safe journey and to call if i needed anything. 

i know due to just getting out of a bad relationship that i should not hop into another relationship no matter how good it seems and i worry he may also have recently been broken up with his girlfriend (due to facebook lurking which i know is a no no, im sorry ) I prmoised my friends i would wait until at leaste the end of the semester before going out on any dates. 

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do until the 7 weeks is up because i would like to give this a chance. and do you feel he likes me? or is he just being nice.

anything would be helpful

thanks  

xoxo-  Sid

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." 

3/16/2017 2:55 pm  #2

Re: Crush help

Hey there.

You could start by self reflecting and figuring out what was it about you that attracted such a toxic person.

The Universe is your playground.

3/16/2017 4:59 pm  #3

I don't think it's very helpful to set a time frame on this. How about talking to him about it and use the time to get to know each other better?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/16/2017 5:27 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

I don't think it's very helpful to set a time frame on this. How about talking to him about it and use the time to get to know each other better?

I keep being told i lack giving myself time to figure things out. I should use this time to make contact. You're absolutely right. I like that idea  

3/16/2017 5:29 pm  #5

Avaelle:

I think what i did was setteling. I told myself i was never going to date anyone without a job, car, ect. and i did that. I went for him because i convinced myself it was right....

then i meet this individual after dropping the old one and it seems so perfect. Seems too perfect honestly 

Board footera