Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2017 12:50 pm  #31

Re: Does anybody believe in psychics?

I agree. I actually like the psychics that can see big events comming up in your life. But dont sit there and direct you step by step how you will get there. Thats where the mistakes come in.

3/15/2017 6:18 pm  #32

Beautiful_1 wrote:

I agree. I actually like the psychics that can see big events comming up in your life. But dont sit there and direct you step by step how you will get there. Thats where the mistakes come in.

Yes, this exactly! I was feeling low and I guess it was the law of attraction at work, because my most favorite psychic who has never steered me wrong sent some free minutes my way . We talked about this a little and she said that I'm doing a LOT of work on myself that was much-needed and necessary, so not to beat myself up over things as they currently stand. She also mentioned that she does indeed feel like the guy I've had feelings for and his girlfriend recently moved in together, though she stressed the fact and wanted me to know that 1) their relationship still has an expiration date. 2) it was in their charts that the two of them were to be in a relationship at some point because he has some things he needs to work through personally, and 3) you don't really know a person until you live with them and she said the two of them will get a BIG dose of that. It'll be interesting to see what happens. She just doesn't want me to give up because she feels he and I are doing a lot of growing right now, even though I'm frustrated. She said she strongly feels it's not a matter of if he and I will be together in a relationship, but a matter of when. So she said hang in there and continue doing what I'm doing, There's a reason why things are the way they are now and why my own move to New York is taking time (which is where he lives) because it's all working together. 

That said I'm gonna remain positive yet I will still try to date around. I never did sit around and wait for him per se, it's just that dating/relationships with other guys never worked out for me just yet. So I spent the last several months working on myself. 

3/15/2017 7:26 pm  #33

blaireliza wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Yes, this exactly! I was feeling low and I guess it was the law of attraction at work, because my most favorite psychic who has never steered me wrong sent some free minutes my way . We talked about this a little and she said that I'm doing a LOT of work on myself that was much-needed and necessary, so not to beat myself up over things as they currently stand. She also mentioned that she does indeed feel like the guy I've had feelings for and his girlfriend recently moved in together, though she stressed the fact and wanted me to know that 1) their relationship still has an expiration date. 2) it was in their charts that the two of them were to be in a relationship at some point because he has some things he needs to work through personally, and 3) you don't really know a person until you live with them and she said the two of them will get a BIG dose of that. It'll be interesting to see what happens. She just doesn't want me to give up because she feels he and I are doing a lot of growing right now, even though I'm frustrated. She said she strongly feels it's not a matter of if he and I will be together in a relationship, but a matter of when. So she said hang in there and continue doing what I'm doing, There's a reason why things are the way they are now and why my own move to New York is taking time (which is where he lives) because it's all working together. 

That said I'm gonna remain positive yet I will still try to date around. I never did sit around and wait for him per se, it's just that dating/relationships with other guys never worked out for me just yet. So I spent the last several months working on myself. 

Thats really good girl! Keep it up. There is probably life lessons that need to be learned from that with him alone. Your gonna be good. Let god/universe unfold it all! Im learning that now!

Board footera